In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

LW#2 is helping open a new restaurant in Manchester. Previously a sports bar was on the site. New owners were going to throw out a bunch of the old pictures and stuff, and gave him these. .IMG_20240411_220408.jpg

He looks at the back and sees certificates of authenticity on them as well. Rodney, Vrabes, Flutie, LoLo, and...I'm 95% sure that's Mosi, right?

LW#2 is helping open a new restaurant in Manchester. Previously a sports bar was on the site. New owners were going to throw out a bunch of the old pictures and stuff, and gave him these. .View attachment 26418

He looks at the back and sees certificates of authenticity on them as well. Rodney, Vrabes, Flutie, LoLo, and...I'm 95% sure that's Mosi, right?
that's amazing! i'd never let the rodney one go.

By LW#2 is helping open a new restaurant in Manchester. Previously a sports bar was on the site. New owners were going to throw out a bunch of the old pictures and stuff, and gave him these. .View attachment 26418

Nice.

What a burn from Mike :rofl:

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

If he wasn't THE biggest problem, he was top 5.

Barry Sanders was simply a problem every time you went against him. ESPECIALLY in that era, when the ground game was more prominent.
Whatever way you thought he was going he could easily go in 20 other directions. Always best not to try to tackle him but to occupy space and let him run into you or a team mate.

Barry Sanders was simply a problem every time you went against him. ESPECIALLY in that era, when the ground game was more prominent.
I used to watch him, and I'd swear he was nearly horizontal to the ground on some plays where the play looked dead as he was surely about to be stopped in the tackle, and he'd twist on a dime and contour his body and shoot off again.

His dad was hilarious as well :rofl:

I would always tell the LWs when I'd show them Barry Sanders highlight videos, "I wouldn't want to coach Barry Sanders because he doesn't go where he's supposed to go. He's a coach killer. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to coach against him."

He wasn't the greatest RB I've ever seen, but he was probably the most dangerous and DEFINITELY the most fun to watch.

Back