Is 2 weeks enough??

GOD

Reaction score
.. to hype and cover the matchup of this year's SB XL?

NE vs Dallas

Belichick >< Parcells
Brady >< Bledsoe
America's Team >< America's Team

:confused:

:D

GOD said:

NE vs Dallas

Belichick >< Parcells
Brady >< Bledsoe

I thought God knew all... Well, he (or she!) does seem to know that it will be New England vs. Dallas in the Superbowl.

I think this is a good sign. :thumb:

However, God doesn't seem to know wether 2 weeks is enough to cover all the hype.

Hmm... I'm confused. :huh:

Well, they do say GOD works in mysterious ways! :shrug:

:p

It would certainly keep the boys at WEEI off baseball talk and trading for Ron Artest.

They would cream their pants over that matchup.

*Edited to add: Don't forget the 90's Cowboy dynasty to NE current dynasty comparisons. :thumb:

:patriots: :patriots: :patriots:

GOD said:

NE vs Dallas

Belichick >< Parcells
Brady >< Bledsoe

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ROFL ROFL ROFL

NE vs Dallas?!

America's team(s)?!

Dude, this is your brain on drugs.....

;) :D

GOD has finally checked in :dbanana:

We've been wondering when you'd finally post. Now that you're back on our side....All Your Base Are Belong To Us :thumb:

BTW, it would be really nice if my lottery numbers came up every now and then. Of course, me being an atheist, you probably don't pay too much attention to me :rolleyes:

GOD said:
is 2 weeks enough..... to hype and cover the matchup of this year's SB XL?

NE vs Dallas
hey GOD.....WTF?

what is up with this tease? we all know you are setting up SB XL for the two Manning brothers to play each other. come on, cut the crap.

and speaking of 2 weeks and teasing....its been longer than that since I asked nicely for you to deliver Jill from Foggy Goggle to the Motel 6 for me, but I guess you've been busy with other stuff. here's hoping I gets an early Xmas gift. OK?

Peyton Manning died after living a full life and when he got to heaven GOD himself decided to show him around. After a few hours, they came to a modest little house with a faded Indianapolis Colts flag in the window and GOD said, "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton... This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three-story mansion surrounded by a blue and red sidewalk. On the lawn there was a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a Patriots towel. Peyton looked at GOD and said, "GOD, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I held many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God was puzzled and asked, "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me, he asked.

God chuckled, patted Peyton on the back and said, "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine

John Madden was in Dallas in October to announce a football game one weekend when he noticed a special phone near the Cowboys' bench. He asked the coach what it was for & was told it was a hotline to God. John asked if he could use it. Coach told him, "Sure, but it'll cost you $100." Madden scratched his head, then thought, what do I have to loose, I need a break picking the games. He pulled out his wallet and paid the $100. Madden was perfect that week.

The next weekend Madden was in Minnesota in December when he noticed the same kind of phone on the Viking bench. He asked the coach what the phone was for and was told, "It's the hotline to God, and if you want to use it, it'll cost $100." Recalling last week, Madden pulled out his wallet, paid the money & made the call. Madden was perfect that week.

The next weekend Madden was in the Razor when he noticed the same kind of phone by the Patriot's bench. He asked Bill Belichick, "Is that phone the hotline to God?" BB said, "Yes, and if you want to use it, it'll cost 35 cents." Madden looked incredulously at the coach and said, "Wait a second, I just paid $100 at Dallas & $100 at Minnesota to use the same phone to God. Why does New England only charge 35 cents?" Bill looked at Madden & replied, "In New England, it's a local call."

Back