Is Vinatieri the Colts Superman?

Bipolar Titan

Flaming Thumbtack Head
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIT4xlc6fZk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIT4xlc6fZk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Everything you could ever want to now about Adam Vinatieri

This comes from the official Patriots website. I don't know if it will be there forever or what... but there is alot of information.

Here is the Wikipedia...

This is a good story... as news goes...

I for one am happy with this deal... Without the Edge...
The Colts may need more than a FG for the win.
It is interesting, whether you are an Indy fan or a fan of any of the other 31 clubs.

Personally, I think they paid too much.
No kicker should ever make that much money even if they can punt like this guy.

Time passes and we see a teen-age Clark, who is the frustrated equipment manager of the Smallville High football team. [The actor chosen to play the teenaged Clark, Jeff East, is a perfect fit for the roll looking like a young Christopher Reeve.] As Lara had predicted, Clark may look human, but he never would be. And like most teenagers, fitting in was paramount in his adolescent life. When Lana Lang (Diane Sherry) invites him to join the group to listen to records, he can hardly contain himself. But Brad, the captain of the football team, reminds Clark that he has equipment to clean up. As they drive away, Clark's frustration surfaces and he angrily punts a football far into the distance.

click Superman for full Synopsis/Review/Critique of the of the 1978 film "Superman: The Movie".

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXufG2Y11jM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXufG2Y11jM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I firmly believe that Brady did what Manning failed to do against the Steelers. Brady calmly moved his team into position for an automatic FG.

Take note there was no desperation shot at the EZ.
Then again we are talking about a FG to win and a FG to tie and a bit more time than that... interesting compare and contrast in any case.

Does anyone have any thoughts on kickers? Their roles? Compensation?
Anyone just not a fan of Mike Vanderjagt?

Here's a joke read...
link:pat:

As much as I've always liked to watch that clip, I just gotta say, you really suck for posting that salt in our wound here.

Thank you, have a nice day :4321:

runnerone said:
As much as I've always liked to watch that clip, I just gotta say, you really suck for posting that salt in our wound here.

Thank you, have a nice day :4321:
<---click me...

go console yourself with all of these.
Lombardi-trophy.jpg
Lombardi-trophy.jpg
Lombardi-trophy.jpg

You should really worry about finishing ahead of the Texans before you can even challenge the Colts or Pats....

I really don't think anyone here is impressed. You don't need to come in here and attempt a message board blow job on these Pats fans to start some smack with Colts fans.....

See the Pats/Colts rivalry has been competitive and interesting. The Colts/Titans rivalry is all but dead. We have beaten you 6 times in a row. Pretty boring.

ColtFan81 said:
I really don't think anyone here is impressed. You don't need to come in here and attempt a message board blow job on these Pats fans to start some smack with Colts fans.....

See the Pats/Colts rivalry has been competitive and interesting. The Colts/Titans rivalry is all but dead. We have beaten you 6 times in a row. Pretty boring.
Get the hate out of your eyes.
So what if you have? (swept the Titans for 3 years)

Are you at Coltfreaks.com? (huh? are you?) Are you DarkVenue32?

I'm talking about damn football and bringing three forums togther talking on the same thread basically. What have you done today? I haven't said an unkind word to anyone and I'm not pouring salt in a wound. I bring truth.

The Titans suck. There. Are you happy?
9-23 doesn't impress me much... put I have touched alot of minds today...:4321:

Is it okay to say good and bad things about every other team? What do you think this is...1951? Have I got to ride at the back of the bus? This is the drama of it all... Plenty of people think alot of me on other forums. I don't need your approval for my mission to become f2fa's most noteworthy troll. I want to be a welcome face at every f2fa site... I'll troll very cool wherever my team plays... and if they get their ass handed to them I'll take my licks. I've taken my fair share.

So look, shut up and follow this link to coltfreaks and join...

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=545

Attack me there and my wolfpack (Coltfreak.com members) will rip you to pieces. Don't try to smack on my goodwill.

We don't take kindly to that in the south.:donkeys:

here... read this while you are at it.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45650&postcount=21

I come here in peace. I find it amusing that it bothers the Coltfan at Patriot Planet that a Titan fan is tight with the head honchos at coltfreaks.com

what is up with that?

B A Rabbit said:
Wow, Colts fans and Titans fans fighting on a Patriots board. Now I've seen everything. :confused:

I find it highly entertaining. We need more! :)

Bipolar Titan said:
Get the hate out of your eyes.
So what if you have? (swept the Titans for 3 years)

Are you at Coltfreaks.com? (huh? are you?) Are you DarkVenue32?

I'm talking about damn football and bringing three forums togther talking on the same thread basically. What have you done today? I haven't said an unkind word to anyone and I'm not pouring salt in a wound. I bring truth.

The Titans suck. There. Are you happy?
9-23 doesn't impress me much... put I have touched alot of minds today...:4321:

Is it okay to say good and bad things about every other team? What do you think this is...1951? Have I got to ride at the back of the bus? This is the drama of it all... Plenty of people think alot of me on other forums. I don't need your approval for my mission to become f2fa's most noteworthy troll. I want to be a welcome face at every f2fa site... I'll troll very cool wherever my team plays... and if they get their ass handed to them I'll take my licks. I've taken my fair share.

So look, shut up and follow this link to coltfreaks and join...

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=545

Attack me there and my wolfpack (Coltfreak.com members) will rip you to pieces. Don't try to smack on my goodwill.

We don't take kindly to that in the south.:donkeys:

here... read this while you are at it.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45650&postcount=21

I come here in peace. I find it amusing that it bothers the Coltfan at Patriot Planet that a Titan fan is tight with the head honchos at coltfreaks.com

what is up with that?

I'm very impressed you are tight with the "head honchos" at coltfreaks.com It bothers me to no end. :(

No I am not a member at coltfreaks. I am a member here to talk football, 24, Lost and to just basically be entertained.

I have no problem with Titans fans. I make the trip down there every year. This year we have filled up 4 buses to make the trip. Titans fans are pretty good. But I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way that you came to a patriots board to trash the colts. Just didn't make sense to me.

It's like me going to a denver board as a colts fan and trashing the chiefs. More or less preaching to the choir.

You still don't get me yet

Undertaker #59 said:
No, no, no, my manic friend. Not more links. More of what is in THIS thread.

I did not come here to trash anyone.
The Colts are my buddies now.
I don't know what you mean Colt fan man...

ok... Mr. Stephen King's IT...
(be specific as to what exactly you want)

now for something completely different...o:)

listen... we are assembling an army at our ralley point at glorifythepast.com. We are working on a confederation to invade Raider Nation... just because they are due.

Have you ever been to the Coliseum at OaKland?
allright then.

view this link.

http://www.glorifythepast.com/forums/128037-post6.html

be sure to back out and read the thread from the top.

If you want to mobilize with my Smack Returners and our allies...
join us in our Raider plunder.

If not... that is ok.

Now, here is a quality post from me to you as a gift...

see below...

click my picture

WTF? cuckoo

I used to think I was nice and weird. However, given the quality of the other "newbies" who've joined the board as recently as I have (e.g. Chef, Bipolar Titan), I feel downright boring.

:huh:

Re: You still don't get me yet

glorifythepast.com: This web address is owned and operated by Patriot fans, Inc.

Re: Re: You still don't get me yet

dashoe said:
glorifythepast.com: This web address is owned and operated by Patriot fans, Inc.

Liar.

Das hoe

Thomas isn't that german for the whore?
I think he needs das Boot in the arse

you are being a royal Pain in the Arse and sound like a sore loser fan of the colts who just wants to get a rise out of us, well I don't think many find your act attractive and would rather post alone than with you

Back