It was only a matter of time

I thought NFL already "tweaked" their covid rules so a vaxed player could get back pretty quickly with one negative test, or something like that.
this is a potential nightmare if in the midst of crowded playoff battles they start having to move games or have a game with big playoff implications effected.

I thought NFL already "tweaked" their covid rules so a vaxed player could get back pretty quickly with one negative test, or something like that.
this is a potential nightmare if in the midst of crowded playoff battles they start having to move games or have a game with big playoff implications effected.
and are asymptomatic too i think

They can return after 2 negative test 24 hours apart. They no longer have to be out 10 days.

Back