"It's just the System"...

Man, and I thought a 5-year personal hiatus was a long time...

Pat's slow starts post-Brady era...
2020: 2-5
2021: 1-3
2022: 1-3
2023: 1-3

Made the playoffs 1 out of the 3 previous years (2021, and they have more talent, outside of O-line, than they did then). I'd give them about the same chance this year...maybe less if Judon and Gonzalez are serious injuries.

Game reminded me of one Brady played in during his third year as a starter. He threw for a whopping 123 yards and had 4 picks...he looked completely lost a year after missing the playoffs. Maybe some folks remember it? 31-0 Bills over the Pats in 2003 (20 years ago!). Turned out to be a decent year...ball control offense with a great D and special teams: went on a record-setting win streak after Game 4.

Everyone breathe. Mac gets this YEAR to prove himself.

Man, and I thought a 5-year personal hiatus was a long time...

Pat's slow starts post-Brady era...
2020: 2-5
2021: 1-3
2022: 1-3
2023: 1-3

Made the playoffs 1 out of the 3 previous years (2021, and they have more talent, outside of O-line, than they did then). I'd give them about the same chance this year...maybe less if Judon and Gonzalez are serious injuries.

Game reminded me of one Brady played in during his third year as a starter. He threw for a whopping 123 yards and had 4 picks...he looked completely lost a year after missing the playoffs. Maybe some folks remember it? 31-0 Bills over the Pats in 2003 (20 years ago!). Turned out to be a decent year...ball control offense with a great D and special teams: went on a record-setting win streak after Game 4.

Everyone breathe. Mac gets this YEAR to prove himself.
Holy shit, welcome back.

Back