It's Too Hot!

Just wanted to whine about the hot weather. hate it!

I hear ya, girl. I can live with 80s, but this 90s crap is too much. You can't do anything outside and feel comfortable. It's too hot to breathe.
:hang:

Well, all I can say, this early on a Monday morning is, it's going to cool off a bit by Wednesday, so cheer up sleepyjean. :cool:

The wife and I spent the weekend on ladders prepping the house for a fresh coat of paint and stain. We're pretty well toasted. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be even hotter :mad: I hate this weather.

The wife and I spent the weekend on ladders prepping the house for a fresh coat of paint and stain. We're pretty well toasted. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be even hotter :mad: I hate this weather.

Morning, Bid. Mr. PFL owns a painting company. You want me to send him over to prime and paint for you?

I hear ya, girl. I can live with 80s, but this 90s crap is too much. You can't do anything outside and feel comfortable. It's too hot to breathe.
:hang:
Yup. I think I'll go in my son's pool and just sit there til Wednesday!

oh wusses all of you LOL
I been having 100's degree weather for FOUR days now, two days ago it had a heat index of 115

I hate this weather, anything about 85, my body ends up hurting
Thank goodness for A/C!

Go easy! it's too hot for that. It'll be there when you're ready.

It could be snowing! I'll take the heat over the cold any day, but it is really hot out there.

By the way, to everyone, please do take it easy and be careful. With this heat, we don't want anyone getting ill or sick from it

Morning, Bid. Mr. PFL owns a painting company. You want me to send him over to prime and paint for you?

Wish we could afford it. That's why we're doing it ourselves. It will probably take a good part of the summer, but it'll get done. The part that sucks the most is that I'm very afraid of heights. The highest point is a little more than 20 feet which isn't too bad for many. I'm OK about 2/3 of the way up. Fortunately, the wife can deal with heights.

Wish we could afford it. That's why we're doing it ourselves. It will probably take a good part of the summer, but it'll get done. The part that sucks the most is that I'm very afraid of heights. The highest point is a little more than 20 feet which isn't too bad for many. I'm OK about 2/3 of the way up. Fortunately, the wife can deal with heights.

Yeah, I have height phobias, too. Just don't look down, or so they say. I once went for a tour on the USS Kennedy when it was still in commission. The deck is about 10 stories high, and you have to walk down a steel grated stairway to get down to the ground. I froze. You could see straight down through the grating to the ocean about 100 feet. Couldn't do it. The Captain had to take me inside the ship and down on his private elevator (I'm phobic of elevators, too.)

Anyway, if you need some help, give a shout. He's very reasonable, will give you a good deal because I'll make him, and you've done the sanding already.

Well my mom hit record snow fall in over 200 inches this year
I am pretty sure they are tired of snow not to mention the major flood that ensued afterwards that caused a million dollars in damage to one church alone due to the melting snow

Other than I would miss riding my bike, I would take snow over heat any day. I love the feeling of bundling up in layers and feeling cozy and warm at the fireplace. I really love playing with my dogs in the snow and four-wheeling. And I love to ski.

Yeah, I have height phobias, too. Just don't look down, or so they say. I once went for a tour on the USS Kennedy when it was still in commission. The deck is about 10 stories high, and you have to walk down a steel grated stairway to get down to the ground. I froze. You could see straight down through the grating to the ocean about 100 feet. Couldn't do it. The Captain had to take me inside the ship and down on his private elevator (I'm phobic of elevators, too.)

Anyway, if you need some help, give a shout. He's very reasonable, will give you a good deal because I'll make him, and you've done the sanding already.
ah........ I don't mind being high!:high:

I will take to being cold over being hot, same here same here.

Back