Jet Fans - give me your gameplan

Really? It seems more like a place for homeless jester trolls that can't find JI. Need a map?

Thats why somebody starts a thread ''hey Jets fans''? :spock: Ive only seen 3 in this thread..lol..and not a lot anywhere else.

Maybe you should cry to have this thread deleted since it just attracts trolls.

Thats why somebody starts a thread ''hey Jets fans''? :spock: Ive only seen 3 in this thread..lol..and not a lot anywhere else.

Maybe you should cry to have this thread deleted since it just attracts trolls.

Wow. You put a lot of effort into that research. I guess Fully Tilted was right after all. Some people DO take these posts seriously!

Wow. You put a lot of effort into that research. I guess Fully Tilted was right after all. Some people DO take these posts seriously!
Nobody listens to FullyTilted. He is just here to pick up chicks.:shake:

It's just not the same when I can't follow it up with an ass-slap though. :sulk:

I know. Same thing at work - I'll tell a guy, "Good job on that report, Bro..." but I dont' ever tell the women they do a good job, and one day I got asked my, and so I looked her in the eye and said, "Because I'm not allowed to slap your ass and say, 'Great work, hon...' anymore..."

:coffee:

I know. Same thing at work - I'll tell a guy, "Good job on that report, Bro..." but I dont' ever tell the women they do a good job, and one day I got asked my, and so I looked her in the eye and said, "Because I'm not allowed to slap your ass and say, 'Great work, hon...' anymore..."

:coffee:

Corporate Co-Ed softball games FTW.

What? It's part of the game's culture. :shrug:

After much thought I think I have come up with a fantastic game plan. All we need to do is sign Bucky Dent and Aaron Boone and we are golden!
Posted via Mobile Device

After much thought I think I have come up with a fantastic game plan. All we need to do is sign Bucky Dent and Aaron Boone and we are golden!
Posted via Mobile Device

We'd bring in Dave Roberts and Big Papi to cancel that out, but nice try...

Posted via Mobile Device

Im thinking mookie for his speed or Buckner for his sure hands

Back