Jets Offense is really scary!...

12 for 20, 60% completion, 173 yards, 2 TDs. 99 yard TD drive to end the half.

Jets offense was 2 for 7 on third downs and 1 for 4 in the red-zone with 1 TD in 1st HF. Rushed for 16 yards on 11 carries.

And post #126 of this thread is yours, right? So much for your brother's claim about 'defending' bcr1, huh?

http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?t=9985&page=13

And your mods on that site...classy.
Thanks for asking us to visit your site.
It was an enlightening experience.

If ignorance truly is bliss, you've to be one of the happiest people on the planet. Unless you understand anything about BCr, the mods, the context, or the posters refered to, you're just talkin outta your ass.

If ignorance truly is bliss, you've to be one of the happiest person on the planet. Unless you understand anything about BCr, the mods, the context, or the posters refered to, tou're just talkin outta your ass.
Yeah Beagles. You gotta be a bleepin rocket scientist to understand a a Jests forum. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Cheers, :toast: BostonTim

Jets offense was 2 for 7 on third downs and 1 for 4 in the red-zone with 1 TD in 1st HF. Rushed for 16 yards on 11 carries.

The only real positive thing I see in their offense are their Tight Ends. Beyond that, same old Jets offense, IMHO...

The offensive line is obviously still a concern, we were still missing Moore and our #1 back. Hopefull, we can have everybody healthy for the next game because that's the most important one of the preseason.

How can it be? Look how miserable you are :shrug:. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Five-Dollar-Defaced-Boom-Headshot.jpg

Jets fans better hope they don't have many injuries among their starters this season, because their backup guys are almost all entirely TehSuxors. Except that backup Tight End. He's looking really good against the backup bungles.

The Bengals need some one who can cover a TE. 5 catches for 99 yds for the Jets' TEs. Keller 4/73, Cumberland 1/26.

The Bengals need some one who can cover a TE. 5 catches for 99 yds for the Jets' TEs. Keller 4/73, Cumberland 1/26.

Yup. I think the Bungles are in for a another period of "rebuilding" (although, in all honesty they've been in perpetual 'rebuilding' mode for a while now...) for several seasons, I think. A lot of real young guys on defense, looks like, and rookie QB, etc...

I honestly would not look at a game against them where my offense managed to score 10 points in the first half as any sort of indicator that "we rule"...

Jets fans better hope they don't have many injuries among their starters this season, because their backup guys are almost all entirely TehSuxors. Except that backup Tight End. He's looking really good against the backup bungles.

It's pre-season..........I'll worry about it in 2 weeks

It's pre-season..........I'll worry about it in 2 weeks

Good. And you'd be right to worry - Depth looks to be a real concern for the Jets, and your string of luck re: injuries can't last forever...

(Just for the record, I'm not saying this to be a dick or to demean your team. This is an honest assessment...)

and he's better than Dirty "GQ" Sanchez.....................did I do good ? Did I ?

Ummm... I detect sarcasm. And, an unfounded unnecessary sarcasm. I was merely commenting on what was transpiring in the game for those interested.

So, what, exactly, was the ****ing point to your useless snark?

Good. And you'd be right to worry - Depth looks to be a real concern for the Jets, and your string of luck re: injuries can't last forever...

(Just for the record, I'm not saying this to be a dick or to demean your team. This is an honest assessment...)

Depth is defly a concern....especially at the O-Line. The Jets have also put A LOT of stock into their rookies this year which is a big gamble IMO....especially when they have been very close to the SB this year. I'll certainly be more concerned if by the 4th pre-season game, I am still seeing the same downfalls.

Ummm... I detect sarcasm. And, an unfounded unnecessary sarcasm. I was merely commenting on what was transpiring in the game for those interested.

So, what, exactly, was the ****ing point to your useless snark?

I was being proactive to the inevitible comments about sanchez which were sure to follow.

Back