Jets v. Pats game thread: 12/16/07

I knew the squeelers would lose today. Wonder what excuse theie fans will have for this?????

Jets are successul running that option QB stuff, LOL... if they could combine all three QBs they'd have themselves one hell of a Pro Bowler.

We can't tackle that squirmy little QB Smith!! Sooo... we'll just twist his ankle!!!:D

carolinatony on 12-16-2007 at 03:14 PM said:
I knew the squeelers would lose today. Wonder what excuse theie fans will have for this?????
seriously what excuse could theyhave for the last game? I mean it's just a joke if the fans have excuses for that.

Jabba30 on 12-16-2007 at 03:12 PM said:
WOW!! Anthony Smith gets burned by JAX for a huge touchdown. Who would have thopught that was possible.

emmit smith, and tom jackson were saying that pittsburgh are overrated this morning. i was laughing my ass off because somebody finally actually said it.

I'm really pulling for Miami. If the Pats win today, I don't want to see 14-0 vs. 0-14. I'd rather the Fins get a win today and feel good about themselves.

Seau's been a pleasant surprise this season.

Bad D, going for the pick and the big hit instead of stopping the first down. Pennington's working the sidelines with the no-huddle. Pats have to respond.

"emmit smith, and tom jackson were saying that pittsburgh are overrated this morning. i was laughing my ass off because somebody finally actually said"

THANK you for saying this

Back