Jets v. Pats game thread: 12/16/07

Twombles_62 on 12-16-2007 at 04:01 PM said:
Well, it wasn't a great game at all by you guys. We had a fair few shots at getting scores over you, but our offense was plain terrible.

Are you really that stupid, or are you just playing at it? :wave:

Fully* Tilted* on 12-17-2007 at 07:02 AM said:
Yeah, in terrible weather.

Is this the blueprint. You lost the game by 10 points.

Who cares about a 'blueprint.' I usually try and ignore media bs like that. There's no blueprint, you have to adapt to what works on the day.

Anyway, this game could have been much closer. I don't think the Patriots dominated in any way.

Twombles_62 on 12-16-2007 at 03:02 PM said:
Also, we stopped the pats juggernaut offense.

That they did, but I think they might have had just a teensy bit of help from the elements. :D

Twombles_62 on 12-16-2007 at 04:06 PM said:
Who cares about a 'blueprint.' I usually try and ignore media bs like that. There's no blueprint, you have to adapt to what works on the day.

Anyway, this game could have been much closer. I don't think the Patriots dominated in any way.

Yeah. The Patriots actually really suck, and the Jets are actually really good, and if it weren't for a lucky bounce or two the Pats could be 3-11 and the Jets could be 11-3.

Go the #&*@ away now, until next year. Mmmmkay?

Twombles_62 on 12-16-2007 at 04:06 PM said:

Did you think NE dominated last week? Teams do have subpar games. Take whatever solace you want. NE won. They're undefeated. Next week is next week.

The game was about what I expected with the weather. Though, the Jets didn't have me worried at all, they are just such an inferior team they had no shot at winning this game.

Again, about what I expected.

Twombles_62 on 12-16-2007 at 04:14 PM said:
Anyway, enough with the argumenting.
Good win for you guys. AD did well.
great GFY!

F*ck. The Dolphins won. That seals Billick's fate, I think.

I think it's funny how people are saying the Patriots sucked today even though they doubled up the points the Jets had! Goes to show they must be the greatest if we have such high expectations when they win scoring twice as many as the opposing team and we still act like they sucked. It seems like it feels that way because they didn't do the Brady passing game today.

ha ha Tampa beat the Steelers. I saw the end of that game.They beat the Steelers in their own stadium! I was cheering on Tampa too and they won . Did maimi actually win?

aquariuspatsfan on 12-16-2007 at 04:24 PM said:
I think it's funny how people are saying the Patriots sucked today even though they doubled up the points the Jets had! Goes to show they must be the greatest if we have such high expectations when they win scoring twice as many as the opposing team and we still act like they sucked. It seems like it feels that way because they didn't do the Brady passing game today.

ha ha Tampa beat the Steelers. I saw the end of that game.They beat the Steelers in their own stadium! I was cheering on Tampa too and they won . Did maimi actually win?

I coulda sworn it was Jacksonville

but yes, all three Florida teams won today

Back