JJ Watt Out Indefinitely

Won't argue with this except to note that while putrid may not be totally inaccurate in scoring the jests, the hags, netoriously slow starters are heading eastbound three time zones against a team they can't take lightly. I don't know how bad either the ankle or decision might be, but the game can't be, imo, viewed as easy.

Go Pats!

Cheers

True. It is not an easy game but it is an AFC game which won't hurt the Hawks if they were to drop it in the standings especially considering the Cards do not look like the same team as last year. The fact that they are traveling so far is another reason to leave Wilson at home for treatment IMO. And the Jets defense will put a pounding on him to boot and they are irate after last week's loss so there is that too. I really don't get it. I know the guy wants to play but their season could be down the tubes if he goes down for good.

I think it was obvious in week 1 that he was close to himself and still recovering. To try to come back from back surgery in six weeks seems like suicide to me. What is even stranger is that they had him play as much as they did on the short week vs the Pats. He absolutely should have had that game off. It is not surprising that is when he re-injured it. Watt is as tough as nails so I am sure he said he was fine as he wants to play but this is 100 percent on the medical staff IMO.

BTW, I think the Seahawks are in the same boat with Wilson. No way he should play this week vs the putrid Jets on a severely sprained ankle on one leg and a sprained MCL on the other. They are playing with fire big time IMO.

I don't agree. Read my post above again. The Drs are 100% reliant upon what Watt tells them and re-herniation is a common occurrence.

I don't agree. Read my post above again. The Drs are 100% reliant upon what Watt tells them and re-herniation is a common occurrence.

If any football medical professional is relying on what the player tells him about how he feels he should be fired immediately.

If any football medical professional is relying on what the player tells him about how he feels he should be fired immediately.

You know not of what you speak. :facepalm:

Most doctors everywhere do this... :shrug_n:

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

You know not of what you speak. :facepalm:

Pretty much...

Back