Said he hurt in the Patriot game.

Couldn't happen to a nice guy.

Can't find a link.

Just heard this on Sirius XM.

Said he hurt in the Patriot game.

Couldn't happen to a nice guy.

Can't find a link.

I think you were a game late... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

NFL Network says it could be season ending. His back again.

The back can really screw with you...seriously.

Wow.

I mean could Houston handle this any worse? Did they come up with a list of what not to do with capital letters and red marker? :shrug_n:

How he was even playing was just wrong. The guy couldn't protect himself simple as that. Like letting a fighter go back in the ring when you know he's done.

Clearly wasn't himself last Thursday...hope he has a speedy recovery.

David J. Chao, MD ‏<s>@</s>ProFootballDoc <small class="time">https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/780963036240580608 </small> <s>#</s>JJWatt <s>@</s>houstontexans

1) Aggravation happens with early return, not re-injury.

2) Huge leap to think this is career ending or needs fusion.

I think it's fair to question if the Texans handled his rehab correctly but no one truly knows except for Watt himself. The doctors and Texans had to go by what he told them.

The Texans will address Watt's condition today and likely put him on IR hoping he can return.

He should have went on PUP after the surgery in the off-season. He did not look like himself in any of the 3 games.

Most overrated player in the last 5 years without a doubt.

Against us, he has been.

Versus the rest of the league he's about as close to living up to the hype as anybody given that he is asked to play a disruptive style and not just stay home and mind the store.

If they re-did the 2011 draft (he went 11th), he'd probably go overall 1 and that was a strong top 10.

Against us, he has been.

Versus the rest of the league he's about as close to living up to the hype as anybody given that he is asked to play a disruptive style and not just stay home and mind the store.

If they re-did the 2011 draft (he went 11th), he'd probably go overall 1 and that was a strong top 10.

He plays in a soft division and has fallenl on his face in virtually every big game I've seen him play in (regular season and playoffs). Big time players show up in big games. JJ doesn't and is not a big time player.

The Peyton of the non-QB world then?

Cheers

Clearly wasn't himself last Thursday...hope he has a speedy recovery.

Considering he played what is his normal game against the Pats it was kind of tough to tell.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Most overrated player in the last 5 years without a doubt.

Generally looks great against Jacksonville or TN. :coffee:

Deflategate karma continues to claim victims.

If not career ending certainly career threatening.

I like Watt, just because his owner is a butt munch doesn't mean we should hold it against him.
I like him too, (just not when he plays the Pats).

This is what happens when you videotape yourself repeatedly hitting a monster truck tire with a sledgehammer to show how hard you work.

jj-watt.png

Back