Job Opening Notice for Patriots Planet Members...

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Reaction score
Anyone interested in relocating to Omaha?

Make the case to Warren Buffet why Berkshire Hathaway should hire you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070308/ap_on_bi_ge/buffett_s_successor

I think I'd stress that I've been able to balance my checkbook for over 25 years, have never once been late filing my taxes and have elected to invest the maximum amount in my employer-sponsored retirement fund, thereby qualifying for the maximum match.

Seriously though, it's times like this when I wish I had a background in finance.

One time i killed a hooker in Tijuana. I kept saying no real names, but she insisted on calling me Mr Bonds.

Wait...what was this thread about again?

southcarolina on 03-09-2007 at 08:15 PM said:
One time i killed a hooker in Tijuana. I kept saying no real names, but she insisted on calling me Mr Bonds.

Warren Buffett. Job opening.

Sounds like you have a strong resume. Good luck! :thumb:

southcarolina on 03-09-2007 at 07:15 PM said:

ROFL @ Mr. Bonds

FallingAlice on 03-09-2007 at 08:05 PM said:
Anyone interested in relocating to Omaha?
are there any strip clubs there?

(that seems to be a theme around here today}

or do you have to drive all the way down to Kansas City and sit in some ChiefsPlanet member infested boobie-bar?

Re: Re: Job Opening Notice for Patriots Planet Members...

RoadGrader on 03-09-2007 at 09:40 PM said:
are there any strip clubs there?

(that seems to be a theme around here today}

or do you have to drive all the way down to Kansas City and sit in some ChiefsPlanet member infested boobie-bar?

Probably have to go to K.C. But either way, you could get a good steak.

I'm trying to imagine a ChiefsPlanet infested boobie-bar. I think that's something I'd pay to experience.

Re: Re: Re: Job Opening Notice for Patriots Planet Members...

FallingAlice on 03-10-2007 at 12:08 AM said:
Probably have to go to K.C. But either way, you could get a good steak.

I'm trying to imagine a ChiefsPlanet infested boobie-bar. I think that's something I'd pay to experience.

But, if you are taking over for Warren, why stay in Chiefs country when you can jet to a classy(er) strip club city like Houst'n! :thumb:

FallingAlice on 03-09-2007 at 08:19 PM said:
Oh, but I do.

Oh...but I don't.....

All hail "W"...

History will be his friend.......

aloyouis on 03-10-2007 at 10:19 PM said:
Oh...but I don't.....

All hail "W"...

History will be his friend.......

Not...going...down...this...road....with...you.

But, good with that.

Well, I sent in my resume. I mentioned in the cover letter, that seems how says investing is so easy a caveman can do it, and I, in fact, am a caveman, I'd be an excellent protege to test his theory on.

FallingAlice on 03-09-2007 at 07:20 PM said:
Warren Buffett. Job opening.
Isn't he that actor with the crazy sister?

What's the job opening for? Manager of one of his cheeseburger restaurants?

Not even for that job would I move to that god forsaken land.

Buffett said he's looking for someone who is emotionally stable, can avoid serious risks, think independently and read human behavior.

Sounds to me like he is looking for the moderator of a message board, but just doesn't know it yet.

I don't know shit about financial management, but I can spot a problem poster in the first sentence.

I nominate UT, but he learned everything he knows from Alice, so I'd have to say she gets the job. All those years working in non-profit should be the perfect qualification to manage tens of billions of cash.

I'll write a nice letter of recommendation if that will help, but honestly think she might be better off working for Jimmy Buffett.

Hawg73 on 03-12-2007 at 11:42 AM said:
Sounds to me like he is looking for the moderator of a message board, but just doesn't know it yet.

I don't know shit about financial management, but I can spot a problem poster in the first sentence.

I nominate UT, but he learned everything he knows from Alice, so I'd have to say she gets the job. All those years working in non-profit should be the perfect qualification to manage tens of billions of cash.

I'll write a nice letter of recommendation if that will help, but honestly think she might be better off working for Jimmy Buffett.

Yeah, before he knew it, the money would be diverted to some Venezuelan aid agency. I doubt Warren would dig that.

Ahhhh....wasting away again in Margaritaville....looking for that lost shaker of salt....

Back