Kyle Arrington re-signed, 2 years $3.275 million

TITAN126

I love the inter-highway
Reaction score
Per Reiss:
Patriots cornerback Kyle Arrington has signed a two-year contract with a maximum value of $3.275 million, his agents Sean Stellato and Richard Kopelman of Klass Sports said tonight. Arrington, who started 14 games last season, was an exclusive rights free agent.

Arrington will have base salaries of $525,000 in 2011 and $850,000 in 2012. He earned a signing bonus of $400,000.

"We are extremely pleased that the Patriots rewarded Kyle for his contributions last year and recognize that he will be a contributor for the foreseeable future," Kopelman said.

Added Stellato, "Being able to put this deal together resonated for me, because like Kyle, I played Division I-AA football and know first-hand how difficult it is for guys coming from those programs to succeed in the NFL. This is a testament to Kyle's character and the Patriots' ability to recognize talent when they go unnoticed by other organizations."
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots

Ty Warren had the 3rd-highest cap number on the team and was coming off injury. On WEEI they noted that Leigh Bodden has the 4th-highest cap number on the team and is coming off injury, and should probably be a little worried. Re-signing Arrington should make him even more worried.

Ty Warren had the 3rd-highest cap number on the team and was coming off injury. On WEEI they noted that Leigh Bodden has the 4th-highest cap number on the team and is coming off injury, and should probably be a little worried. Re-signing Arrington should make him even more worried.

That was Dale Arnold who said that. The two situations really aren't that comparable seeing as Bodden is younger and is only in the 2nd year of his contract. Arrington has very little to do with Bodden's security.

Hey Hey. I get to keep my sig (I personally believe it's one of the very pest Pats pictures ever and I been dreading the day when Kyle might fall through the cracks).

Cheers

Hey Hey. I get to keep my sig (I personally believe it's one of the very pest Pats pictures ever and I been dreading the day when Kyle might fall through the cracks).

Cheers

:toast:

You still have to worry a bit about Page, no?

That was Dale Arnold who said that. The two situations really aren't that comparable seeing as Bodden is younger and is only in the 2nd year of his contract. Arrington has very little to do with Bodden's security.

Arrington can rush the passer. :coffee:

I like this signing he showed last year. he can play good tight coverage. HE should be great covering the slot guy this year.

I like this signing he showed last year. he can play good tight coverage. HE should be great covering the slot guy this year.

I think we'll see Dowling on slots/TEs before long.

Back