L White is Officially Irrelevant

LenDale White

Reaction score
Patriots Are Officially Irrelevant

With the Dolphins phenomonal offseason, highlighted by the aquisition of superstar QB Daunte Culpepper, the y've nowe leapfrogged the Patriots in the AFC East. What this means is, no more easy playoff visits for the Patriots via playing in a joke of a division. So now that the Patriots are no longer a playoff team, Tom Brady has been exposed as a fraud the likes of which would make Milli Vanilli ashamed, and the rest of the team is in adult diapers, I can officially say the Patriots are IRRELEVANT in the world of the NFL.

Just close this forum down folks. It's also no longer rellevant. If you want a forum that matters, about a team that matters, head on over to the IndyStar Colts board.

Willie McGinnest was a cheater, Willie Boys cheating at the end of the Colts-Pats game a few years back ganered the Patriots the victory, homefield advantage in the playoffs, and thus a SuperBowl victory. But he is a classless, moralless sorry excuse for a human being and I wish him nothing but bad luck, which you dont need bad luck to suck with the Browns.

LenDale White said:
Just close this forum down folks. It's also no longer rellevant. If you want a forum that matters, about a team that matters, head on over to the IndyStar Colts board.

At that board, they relish a mid-season victory whereas over here, the season's not really complete without a Super Bowl victory.

That's the difference between the two teams and their fans.

"Superstar" QB Duante Culpepper has won exactly what in his career?

Ummm, Bid? UT? I think we have a new resident for the assylum.

Though I must admit, the Indystar comment is almost worth a laugh. Yeah, there's a board that matters. At least if you enjoy watching the laments of posters who's team has an incredible knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I'll enjoy my irrelavancy, let them enjoy meltdown central.

WOW! The Dolphins signed Daunte Culpepper. Instant Super Bowl winners!

Seriously, get a clue. The Vikings actually improved when he went down for the season last year. His only good season is when he had Randy Moss, and the last time I checked, he's never made it out of the Divisional round in the playoffs.

You will be a resident assclown in no time. :archive:

Re: LenDale White

Alcoholic9 said:
I'm setting the bar at 25 posts. o:)

Normally, I'd say you're shooting way too high, but it's a weekend, so it depends on how bored members of the Clan of 25 are. I'd still shoot for 15 possibly even 10.

I leave for a few hours and miss the first Assclown of the year!!! Not fair!

He left about an hour ago....maybe he'll be back to humor us with his satire again :shake: . Vaudvillians like this can run wild here on the weekends as the mods aren't as present.

I imagine he could go well over 25 posts if he isn't too busy popping pimples in the mirror.

<<
Is LenDale White about to become the first new member to the assclown forum for 2006?
>>

Isn't there some category beneath assclown ? Maybe something like assclown fluffer ?

ROFL

too funny

LenDale White said:

I bet that is exactly what you were thinking as the Indy Chokers were caughing up another playoff appearence. You went from 19 -0 to 1 and done.

'nuff said.

what Miami's offseason really means...

is that should they face the PRETENDER Colts, they'll beat them like a used rag doll - oops, i guess Pittsburg already did that.

LenDale White said:
Willie McGinnest was a cheater, Willie Boys cheating at the end of the Colts-Pats game a few years back ganered the Patriots the victory, homefield advantage in the playoffs, and thus a SuperBowl victory. But he is a classless, moralless sorry excuse for a human being and I wish him nothing but bad luck, which you dont need bad luck to suck with the Browns.

WAH, WAH, WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

pacifier.jpg
:wave:

Hey LameDull, have fun in the Asylum.

BTW, don't get your hopes up about the Dolts. They will probably take the AFC South by default this year, because Tennessee and Houston are so lousy and Jax isn't quite there yet. But rest assured, once they get to the playoffs they'll get bounced out in their first game as usual.

But at night, when you're bopping your meat as you look at downloaded pictures of Paris Hilton, you can imagine the Dolts actually accomplishing something in this league, fantasizing that they are actually ready to compete with the big boys of the NFL.

:4321:

" 16 and O Super Bowl bound/
Say it again cause we like the sound/
16 and O Super Bowl bound/
World Champions cause we about to clown" - the immortal Lil' Ronnie

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

If you want to witness something extremely irrelevent check this out .

http://www.crowdpleezers.com/LilRonnie.htm

LOSER!!!:4321:

Back