Lafell

midgar8784

Reaction score
Reading through the top side....LMAO....I do not hate the signing near as much as some of you.....here is what I liked......he played in the games, that automatically makes him better than most of our receiving corp. Oh he drops balls? Well we lead in drops from those great guys KT and dobson people are bragging on....I am not saying he is great, but geez compared to what we have, is he really that much worse? I am thinking that BB does not think as highly of our rookies as some do....SO if he can stay healthy, drop some balls, then he is already ahead of most that was on the roster last year.

Panther fans on another board call him La Fail.

He's got to be better than Emmanuel Sanders. Steeler fans know, and will gladly tell you, that Sanders comes up small when the game is on the line.

Last year, Vs. Ravens, he dropped a two point conversion that would have tied the game, and some fans said it ended hope for the Steelers season.

Their chance to tie the game late evaporated when wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders dropped a two-point conversion pass. He was being covered by Ravens cornerback Chykie Brown, who had just entered the game for an injured Jimmy Smith

As close as they were to tying things, they’re now faced with a 5-7 record, and next to no shot at the playoffs unless they’re perfect the rest of the way, and get a bunch of breaks.

Emmanuel Sanders drops his chance to be a Steelers hero

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/29/emmanuel-sanders-drops-his-chance-to-be-a-steelers-hero/

He's got to be better than Emmanuel Sanders. Steeler fans know, and will gladly tell you, that Sanders comes up small when the game is on the line.

Last year, Vs. Ravens, he dropped a two point conversion that would have tied the game, and some fans said it ended hope for the Steelers season.

Their chance to tie the game late evaporated when wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders dropped a two-point conversion pass. He was being covered by Ravens cornerback Chykie Brown, who had just entered the game for an injured Jimmy Smith

As close as they were to tying things, they’re now faced with a 5-7 record, and next to no shot at the playoffs unless they’re perfect the rest of the way, and get a bunch of breaks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/29/emmanuel-sanders-drops-his-chance-to-be-a-steelers-hero/

I am just saying, what is new? A guy who drops a lot of balls? I mean that is our team....you go get what you do best...he fits right in. I have seen him do good things, but lets face it, Brady will probably never have another consistent receiving corp for the rest of his career.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nders-drops-his-chance-to-be-a-steelers-hero/

He'll have to come up really small to wrest that 'accolade' from Peyton :coffee:

I like the LaFell signing. Hope NE lands Britt, too.

He'll have to come up really small to wrest that 'accolade' from Peyton :coffee:

Have you seen Britt's rap sheet. 9 encounters with the police in 4 (?) years including a DUI and a high speed chase

Am I out in left field that I kinda wanted James Jones?

Am I out in left field that I kinda wanted James Jones?

No. And I think he'd be a great fit as a seasoned vet presence in NE. He seems to have a man-crush on Cam Newton, and wants to be a Panther, according to reports.

No. And I think he'd be a great fit as a seasoned vet presence in NE. He seems to have a man-crush on Cam Newton, and wants to be a Panther, according to reports.

I think its more about, Carolina is the most desperate for a wideout and will fork over the dough....

Reading through the top side....LMAO....I do not hate the signing near as much as some of you.....here is what I liked......he played in the games, that automatically makes him better than most of our receiving corp. Oh he drops balls? Well we lead in drops from those great guys KT and dobson people are bragging on....I am not saying he is great, but geez compared to what we have, is he really that much worse? I am thinking that BB does not think as highly of our rookies as some do....SO if he can stay healthy, drop some balls, then he is already ahead of most that was on the roster last year.

I'm with you,. I like this pick for us. I liked what I saw overall when he was down this way.

Have you seen Britt's rap sheet. 9 encounters with the police in 4 (?) years including a DUI and a high speed chase

That contract would need to be all incentives. Based on his record, there's a good chance he'd eff up again and get cut.

That contract would need to be all incentives. Based on his record, there's a good chance he'd eff up again and get cut.

Have not heard much after his visit, not sure if that is good or bad.

Back