So this afternoon I check my emails and myspace and all that good junk...

And I have a message from one of my best friends from my first year at college.

I haven't talked to him in about 10 years, he graduated and moved on, and we lost touch. And just like that I have a message from him. It kinda made my day.

I haven't talked to him in about 10 years, he graduated and moved on, and we lost touch. And just like that I have a message from him. It kinda made my day.

That is awesome!

My friend is talking to her first love again and it is all because of me. (well I'd like to think it is because of me) :) She used to talk about him all the time to me. Her face would light up when she talked about him lol it was sooo cute so I told her to get on myspace and look him up. She found him but was nervous to contact him so I had to encourage her to do it. They are talking now. :heart:

That is awesome!

My friend is talking to her first love again and it is all because of me. (well I'd like to think it is because of me) :) She used to talk about him all the time to me. Her face would light up when she talked about him lol it was sooo cute so I told her to get on myspace and look him up. She found him but was nervous to contact him so I had to encourage her to do it. They are talking now. :heart:

Awww! Isn't that sweet!:Eason:

Naaah! ROFL

I find it touching, really!

(unfortunately the last time I found it touching, I got arrested.)

This friend is normally very, uh, grouchy LOL so I did her a favor and everyone who knows her a favor too because she is so damn happy now. I mean her nickname is Evil Erin if that tells you anything. She is awesome though so I see past the evilness and love her to death!

This friend is normally very, uh, grouchy LOL so I did her a favor and everyone who knows her a favor too because she is so damn happy now. I mean her nickname is Evil Erin if that tells you anything. She is awesome though so I see past the evilness and love her to death!

What a way to go!woohoo

Back