LIE!!!!!!!!!!

Someone else won when the servers changed.

:sulk:
Did you know I really did win a last post who wins thread at Patriot.com back around 2008.. I had inside info that the 10,000 post would be the winner..I had a different alias back then,and it wasn't pig...grin

So its Friday nite.

Bar's open.

Mikie's buyin rounds on the house.

Time to start drinkin an posten stoopid.

I am not a mod, I am Mikie... Rules like that never apply to me for I am special, with a special purpose....plus I posted after my winning post.... Look I'm in the phone book!!!

I am sitting by a fire, waiting for kids to walk back from the lodge, oh man an exciting night I have going on... I would love the sit and sip of a bar room right now.

I am jealous. I am in front of the tv waiting for the mrs sleeve to get home.

Still, have a double shot on me.

I visited my grandmother on Saturday at the nursing home and it was slightly depressing. She had something all over her skirt, which after watching her eat her sandwich I imagine is jelly. She also needed a bath I could tell her hair was not clean. She recognized me which was a plus but then when we moved from the common room to her room she forgot and had to be reminded of who I was.

It's just sad to see her getting older and her alzheimer's is getting worse. She's usually fine with me and my mom when we visit but there are times when I look at her at a family event and she just looks so lost and looking around trying to figure out who the hell everyone is. You can see it in her eyes and it sucks! Like a lost child trying to find their way home.

I visited my grandmother on Saturday at the nursing home and it was slightly depressing. She had something all over her skirt, which after watching her eat her sandwich I imagine is jelly. She also needed a bath I could tell her hair was not clean. She recognized me which was a plus but then when we moved from the common room to her room she forgot and had to be reminded of who I was.

It's just sad to see her getting older and her alzheimer's is getting worse. She's usually fine with me and my mom when we visit but there are times when I look at her at a family event and she just looks so lost and looking around trying to figure out who the hell everyone is. You can see it in her eyes and it sucks! Like a lost child trying to find their way home.
Awe thats very Sad Lady...I'm very sorry for your Gram... :(

Awe thats very Sad Lady...I'm very sorry for your Gram... :(

I've come to terms with it. It's been a long time coming. While the family would say naaa she is just playing, and while she might of been at times, other times you just knew she wasn't.

I remember going to pick her up from her house one day. I found her outside in the driveway with the look of where am I on her face. I pulled in got out of my car and she was looking around like what the hell am I doing here. It wasn't until I grabbed her hand to walk her back in to the house when she got back to her normal self.

I've come to terms with it. It's been a long time coming. While the family would say naaa she is just playing, and while she might of been at times, other times you just knew she wasn't.

I remember going to pick her up from her house one day. I found her outside in the driveway with the look of where am I on her face. I pulled in got out of my car and she was looking around like what the hell am I doing here. It wasn't until I grabbed her hand to walk her back in to the house when she got back to her normal self.
it is sad, so tough to see someone like this.

I visited my friends grandfather who remembered me but not is grandson, it was because we both did similar work when we were younger and he connected to that on that day.

tough situation and I feel for her, I get saddened by the lost eyes.

Back