Legion on FX

Alk

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the series premiere last night? I didn't know anything about the comic book character but the commercials for it kind of grabbed me so I watched it last night. It seems to have the makings of another great Marvel TV series. The music really tied in perfectly with the episode too. I'm already looking forward to the next episode.

It is yet another show on my list to see, but have not yet.

I'm not going to watch it, am going to avoid threads like this on teh Planet, then binge watch it on Netflix in a few years (per yoozh).

Instead of getting invested I'm going to see if it pans out. :thumb:

Crap, didn't realize it started last night. Gotta set a series recording

I still don't entirely know what's going on after two episodes but this is a really fun show to watch. I think it's going to get even better once some real villains start showing up like the weird looking guy with the big head that he keeps seeing.

I still don't entirely know what's going on after two episodes but this is a really fun show to watch. I think it's going to get even better once some real villains start showing up like the weird looking guy with the big head that he keeps seeing.

They are definitely taking an original approach to the show vs the comic. That's probably a good thing. Has anyone said or know what time period this is taking place in?

Back