Lets get it!

patsin??

Vengence Tour '09
Reaction score
Today is the day! Lets get that trophy we should have gotten four years ago! I hope me logging in for the first time all season doesn't jinx it but I hope we all have reason to celebrate tonight!!!! Go patsssssssssssssss:toast:

Enjoy the game everyone!

Today is the day! Lets get that trophy we should have gotten four years ago! I hope me logging in for the first time all season doesn't jinx it but I hope we all have reason to celebrate tonight!!!! Go patsssssssssssssss:toast:

Enjoy the game everyone!

Hell yes!!! GO PATS!!! LET'S F***ING TEAR THESE BASTARDS APART!!!!

Get it done boys, for yourselves, for your fans, and most importantly For Myra!

The Super Bowl is TODAY? WTF? What time???

Doesn't matter - the Giants are already the SB XLVI Champions, remember? They're just "playing" the game later today sometime as a formality before they present them the trophy. :(

GOOOOOOO PATS!!!!!! Win this thing you can do it!!!!! :arrr: :cute: :grovel:

Well crap. I hope Gomez and the rest of those limey bastards use spoiler alerts in the game thread! OMG

OMG, I really, really can't tell you what just happened!!! You wouldn't believe it!!! Clare, as you're eight hours behind me, switch on in seven hours' time to see the opening KO...

Aaaah shit, I'm really emotional already and I haven't started drinking yet. I watched a youtube video of this guy proposing to his girl at a Mighty Mighty Bosstones gig (she said yes) and I burst into tears. This one is REALLY getting to me for some reason.

Time for me to sign off until after the game. I have eating and drinking priorities.
As an aside, all this speculation has been wasted, this game will be over at the half, and I shall be partying like it's 2001. Big win coming.

Good to see ya patsin! Let's gooooooo!

Back