Like I Said, We're Playing the Colts

Think about that.

KC hung 41 on Indy without Jamaal Charles.

And they put up 7 on them with him.

And the 49ers also put 7 on them.

While St. Louis put up 38.

The Patriots could put up anywhere from 7-700 points Saturday night. We won't know until the game.

:shrug:

The Patriots could put up anywhere from 7-700 points Saturday night. We won't know until the game.

Either way it's ok.

No pressure on the Colts. They will be a TD+ underdog & playing with house money.

Indy is a tough scrappy team, but imo, just not enough weapons on both sides of the ball to hang with the Pats.

Either way it's ok.

No pressure on the Colts. They will be a TD+ underdog & playing with house money.

Indy is a tough scrappy team, but imo, just not enough weapons on both sides of the ball to hang with the Pats.

Nice jinx attempt, but clearly the Colts are the superior team and the Patriots have no chance in this game.

Either way it's ok.

I would tend to agree, but after watching this team for 17 games, I can honestly say I have no idea which Colts team will show up. They could jump out to a 28 point lead and have everyone :huh: or the Pats could seal it in the first quarter.

Nice jinx attempt, but clearly the Colts are the superior team and the Patriots have no chance in this game.

Dude, I don't do that dumb karma, jinx stuff.

I've been here forever. Check it out for yourself.

It's all about football & the match ups on the field. Pats are the better more experienced team. Basic stuff.

Dude, I don't do that dumb karma, jinx stuff.

I've been here forever. Check it out for yourself.

It's all about football & the match ups on the field. Pats are the better more experienced team. Basic stuff.

And they have more rings. Don't forget about the rings. NEVER forget about the rings.

The good news for the Patriots: there is now no good, physical defense left in the AFC playoffs.

And nothing but warm weather or dome teams as opponents.

that is so deep.

I hope Indy ready to face Blount, Ridley & Vereen. I want the pats to run the sledgehammer down there throats.

BREAKING NEWS: this weekend is not next weekend.
More at 11.

Oh im not going to disagree. But this whole "warm weather team in cold weather" fallacy needs to be debunked.

For example: Green Bay's record in the playoffs when the temperature is 6 degrees or colder? 3-5.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh im not going to disagree. But this whole "warm weather team in cold weather" fallacy needs to be debunked.

For example: Green Bay's record in the playoffs when the temperature is 6 degrees or colder? 3-5.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tell that to Irsay when he pumps in the heat in his dome. :coffee:

Posted via Mobile Device

The weather conditions won't hamper this version of the colts like it did the Manning led teams.

They are no longer that fast break built for speed type team.

Back