Like I Said, We're Playing the Colts

The weather conditions won't hamper this version of the colts like it did the Manning led teams.

They are no longer that fast break built for speed type team.

The difference is, no teams play better when its cold, the pats just play better than most.

I do find it somewhat lame that Dred just decided to show up only AFTER his team won. Just like he'll disappear immediately when the Colts lose next week.
Wis, Jaeic, etc., are always around, and most are good people. I miss TehMack.

Dred is a good guy (who apparently has a life, unlike me). He pre-dates TMack.

Welcome back Dred. Oh I almost forgot, Luck and your horsies are going down, big time.

:D

Welcome back Dred. Oh I almost forgot, Luck and your horsies are going down, big time.

I think pf09 was saying that he had not posted in a long time and after the colts won decided to jump on and say what was wrong with Patriots fans...

no sh!t, I am jealous

I think pf09 was saying that he had not posted in a long time and after the colts won decided to jump on and say what was wrong with Patriots fans...
has he had reason to be here? was it like the two teams were competing against each other?

It is funny seeing all the old names returning, maybe someday WYO will retrun...wait the Bills will never matter with that owner

no sh!t, I am jealous

has he had reason to be here? was it like the two teams were competing against each other?

It is funny seeing all the old names returning, maybe someday WYO will retrun...wait the Bills will never matter with that owner

Well like I said...coming back is fine, but your first posts back saying the patriots fans are a bunch of criers is not really going to sit well I would imagine for some.

Well like I said...coming back is fine, but your first posts back saying the patriots fans are a bunch of criers is not really going to sit well I would imagine for some.

Well I just thought he was talking about you, and not me.

:shrug:

:stirpot:

I guess I take it as Dred just busting balls knowing at midnight saturday his dress and carriage will become rags and a pumpkin again

Now there's a <strike>clown</strike> <strike>troll</strike> name I haven't seen in a while.

ROFL
give me Jets babe or VYF over that dude.

I miss the days when we used to play with the opposing fans instead of whining about them.

I miss the days when we used to play with the opposing fans instead of whining about them.
I miss all the ladies... not the guys acting like Dames with panties in a bunch but the lovely ladies who fequented this place APB for MGOBlue.

I guess the confidence is not strong yet, it will build as the week progresses!!!

Yeah, this younger generation. Things are going to hell in a hand basket.

:shake:

Speaking of which, I wonder what ever happened to Helena Handbasket? She was one of my favorites of the memberless members.

I miss all the ladies... not the guys acting like Dames with panties in a bunch but the lovely ladies who fequented this place APB for MGOBlue.

I guess the confidence is not strong yet, it will build as the week progresses!!!

We haven't seen ChiefsBabe in a very long time.

Mgo is living in Virginia now. Perhaps she'll be able to make a trip up to Foxboro next year. I know she still plays in the arcade (as witnessed by her passing me in Majhong Connect).

Mgo is living in Virginia now. Perhaps she'll be able to make a trip up to Foxboro next year. I know she still plays in the arcade (as witnessed by her passing me in Majhong Connect).

Since MGO got her degree and became rich and famous, she hardly talks to us "little people" any more.

Very good chance of Rain. Is perfect Blount Weather. Let face it the pats RB's are far superior to the Indy RB's.

Very good chance of Rain. Is perfect Blount Weather. Let face it the pats RB's are far superior to the Indy RB's.

Are you sure about that? I hear Trent Richardson is supposed to be really good. I must admit, I didn't see him play much this weekend though. Maybe his big plays came when I was in the bathroom or something?

:huh:

I popped in here earlier this year. Or last year I should say. Or so I thought. :huh:

Will have to go back and check my posts.

Yeah, this younger generation. Things are going to hell in a hand basket.

:shake:

Speaking of which, I wonder what ever happened to Helena Handbasket? She was one of my favorites of the memberless members.

She was great.

She also was willing to blow the Verizon Fios dude for installation.

If memeory serves, Dwight, left, or ran, from his office ready to serve.

Back