Like I Said, We're Playing the Colts

The guy I worry about running the most on the Colts is Luck. He is a great running QB and if we do cover the pass well our DL better maintain their lanes of Luck will run for 10+ a carry. Donald Brown and Richardson can be contained, it's Luck freelancing that can kill us.

CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson got bupkis vs NE, so I doubt any version of Indy's ground game will have much success.

CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson got bupkis vs NE, so I doubt any version of Indy's ground game will have much success.

More then that, the pats have proven they can give up rushing yards and still win, its called being 31st in rushing defense and be 12-4., so like I said, I would hope for the colts sake that is not their major plan.

People will laugh, and rightfully so - but I wouldn't be all that surprised if Trent Richardson has a huge game on Saturday.

yeah, there's a first time for everything

Bradshaw's a great back, and was a huge loss.

People will laugh, and rightfully so - but I wouldn't be all that surprised if Trent Richardson has a huge game on Saturday.

Posts can be edited, you know. You should get on this one right away.
Here are some things you could say.
TRich is useless. Once he got drafted and paid by the Browns, he mailed it in. Has some talent, but zero inspiration. Does not care. With every play he makes, Donald Brown makes the #1 pick for Trent Richardson look worse and worse. Anyone who believes in TRich also believes the guy in their email really is a Nigerian prince. Remember when Ingram, TRich and Eddie Lacy were on the Alabama team together and Lacy was 3rd string? 1 playoff game, 1 carry, 1 fumble. And when TRich fumbles the Chiefs score a TD; Donald Brown fumbles and Andrew Luck scores a TD.

I could go on but my belly hurts from laughing so hard at your post. ROFL

Posts can be edited, you know. You should get on this one right away.
Here are some things you could say.
TRich is useless. Once he got drafted and paid by the Browns, he mailed it in. Has some talent, but zero inspiration. Does not care. With every play he makes, Donald Brown makes the #1 pick for Trent Richardson look worse and worse. Anyone who believes in TRich also believes the guy in their email really is a Nigerian prince. Remember when Ingram, TRich and Eddie Lacy were on the Alabama team together and Lacy was 3rd string? 1 playoff game, 1 carry, 1 fumble. And when TRich fumbles the Chiefs score a TD; Donald Brown fumbles and Andrew Luck scores a TD.

I could go on but my belly hurts from laughing so hard at your post. ROFL

Like I said, I hope like hell that the colts gameplan is a heavy dose of TRich.

The guy I worry about running the most on the Colts is Luck. He is a great running QB and if we do cover the pass well our DL better maintain their lanes of Luck will run for 10+ a carry. Donald Brown and Richardson can be contained, it's Luck freelancing that can kill us.
+10

The way Luck uses his legs to not only gain yardage, but to buy the receivers time to get open is one of his strong suits.

Reminds me a lot of John Elway with the way he has been playing lately.

+10

The way Luck uses his legs to not only gain yardage, but to buy the receivers time to get open is one of his strong suits.

Reminds me a lot of John Elway with the way he has been playing lately.

So he wont win the SB till he's 37. Whew that's a load off my mind!

I'd be shocked if the Colts didn't adjust their offensive gameplan to be more focused on the run, given the injuries.

Great game plan.......except for the part where you need to have the RB to carry out the plan.

Back