LOL at the Wampanoags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wind Farm approval is big doins down here on the Cape today. I agree that is probably a good thing long term and I'm all for alternative sources for energy, but I wish they weren't building this. It will affect the sightlines and property values down here negatively.

Gotta laugh at ole Scott Brown, though, a classic NIMBY if there ever was one. He's a member of the 'drill baby drill' party and he's accusing Obama (like he has anything the F to do with this) of destroying the environment on Nantucket Sound with this. Irony.
this is political talk, and based on the rules as they stand I am giving EasyBigFella* a warning

I have to admit I did indeed missed it earlier and apologize for that to the few posters who took offense in the posts directly after

I will do a better job of finding political messages from here on out - thank you for pointing this out - please feel free to PM a mod if you see this obviously boorish behaviour again

this is political talk, and based on the rules as they stand I am giving EasyBigFella* a warning

I have to admit I did indeed missed it earlier and apologize for that to the few posters who took offense in the posts directly after

I will do a better job of finding political messages from here on out - thank you for pointing this out - please feel free to PM a mod if you see this obviously boorish behaviour again

Though, it's a shame that no one's posting in a thread about the biggest local news story of the week, especially with the related issue of a massive offshore drilling oil spill in the same week.

Though, it's a shame that no one's posting in a thread about the biggest local news story of the week, especially with the related issue of a massive offshore drilling oil spill in the same week.
I know, I'm not sure why it stopped

funny thing is I was going to avoid this thread but as pointed out to me by three esteemed posters, it became political in nature so I was forced into action

Back