LOL & The Notice :)

Denism

Conas ata t?
Reaction score
ok, anyone else see this when they log in:

Hello Denism it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

:LOL:
So, since i aint providing a solution to anything, ill try conversation haha

Looking forward to the season big time, maybe it was just me but this off season seemed very long

I watched the Giants game and wasnt too impressed with Washington, they were damn brutal tbh & their clock management at the end was pi$$ poor, even Madden was on about it (on a side note, i dont understand why ye guys dont like Madden as a commentator, personally i think hes the best thats out there atm).

I like their qb too, Brennan, i seen him twice in the pre season & liked what ive seen, i reckon he might be a solid qb starter in a few years

anyway, plz ignore this thread, just getting rid of the notice that the 100 mods of this site sent me :)

Roll on the Season, Go Pats :)

Slain a Chara

Thanks for engaging us in conversation. :)

Madden isn't a good commentator because he sounds like he's drunk whenever he talks, and either states the obvious or says something dumb. My favorite commentator is Phil Simms.

Thanks for engaging us in conversation. :)

Madden isn't a good commentator because he sounds like he's drunk whenever he talks, and either states the obvious or says something dumb. My favorite commentator is Phil Simms.

LMAO, ya, he does sound like hes drunk alright :)

no, i like the fact he points out things that happen off camera, that we dont see and i like when he breaks down the plays

It would be nice to see you post more, Denise.

Back