London, 2012

It's a little over an hour on the train, but you could make a day of it and go see other parts of London but from Kings Cross to Wembley Park would take you about 20 minutes on a Sunday on the Tube, barring any major delays.

Put in bold for emphasis. Our public transport system is old and in the process of being upgraded, but it's a very long job. Allow plenty of time!

My wife and I attended the game in 2009 and were in London for 5 days. We had great seats - Sec 121 row 25. The UKPatriots purchased a block of seats thru NFKUK, over 150. We participated in the UKPatriots events including an amazing Patriots fans only event on the Saturday night before the game at a sports bar, 400 Patriots fans in attendance, where even Mr Kraft made a brief appearance on his way to see the Queen. Also in attendance were Troy Brown, Gil and Gino, Patriots media (the PFW crew and Brian Lowe from Patriots Today) and more than a few of the Boston media folks.

This year my son and I are going. We already have our flights and hotel (Wembley Plaza). As a member of the UKPatriots (for at least the past 8 years) we will be sitting with them, again. If you are interested in more information go to www.UKPatriots.com about tickets and their events, which are still in the planning stage but knowing the UKPatriots as I do, this year will be even better than 2009.

The Colchester Gladiators Football Club sponsors a tailgate event at the Green Man Pub down the street from Wembley Stadium on game day and the NFLUK has a tailgate and other events of their own.

Ryan91 posted a diagram of Wembley and 2009 earlier in this thread but the prices are in GBP not USD. If the prices remain the same, which they probably won't, inflation you know and it is the NFL, and with a current conversion rate of 1.58, the ticket prices are not that inexpensive. In 2009 the conversion was 1.6+/- so I paid $160 for each seat. Current airfares run about $1,000 and if you plan on going but haven't reserved a hotel room, better do so now if you want to be anywhere near Wembley Stadium.

FWIW, London is a great place to spend a few days sightseeing and meeting the people. My wife and I are going back in a year or two to spend a week to visit London and also visit friends who live in Manchester.

Is the trip a bit on the expensive side? Yes it is but that depends partially on the conversion rate of GBP to USD. But it is well worth the time and the $$.

Interesting that the Rams are going to be the "home" team for the next three seasons. Is Goodell setting up the Rams to move to London and getting his wish of an NFL team in Europe?

If they do teams should just forfeit that game. If there is ever a NFL team in Europe & I were an owner I would tell Goodell to shove it up his ass, we aren't going. Just give the Limey rams the W.

OK guys, I've got an email through from NFLUK with a run down of the prices, they are in GBP, but I'll see about sorting conversions to USD to give you guys an idea, prices are frozen and some have been reduced.

Family Zone area:
Adult tickets - £50 ($79)
Child tickets (16 and under) - £17.50 ($28)

Upper end-zone now including Upper corner seats - £50 ($79)*

Upper side-line (rows 21+) - £60 ($95)**

Upper side-line (rows 1-20) - £80 ($126)

Lower end-zone - £70 ($110)

Lower side-line - £100 ($158)

Premium Club Seat - £149 ($235)

Club Seats - £100 ($158) (cheaper than last year (apparently))

All prices in USD are approximated to the nearest whole Dollar.

* - 17% discount from last year on Upper corner seats
** - 17% discount from last year

OK guys, I've got an email through from NFLUK with a run down of the prices, they are in GBP, but I'll see about sorting conversions to USD to give you guys an idea, prices are frozen and some have been reduced.

Family Zone area:
Adult tickets - £50 ($79)
Child tickets (16 and under) - £17.50 ($28)

Upper end-zone now including Upper corner seats - £50 ($79)*

Upper side-line (rows 21+) - £60 ($95)**

Upper side-line (rows 1-20) - £80 ($126)

Lower end-zone - £70 ($110)

Lower side-line - £100 ($158)

Premium Club Seat - £149 ($235)

Club Seats - £100 ($158) (cheaper than last year (apparently))

All prices in USD are approximated to the nearest whole Dollar.

* - 17% discount from last year on Upper corner seats
** - 17% discount from last year

Ryan, This is based on current USD conversions, correct? If it is, everyone paying with USD has to remember that the $ cost can change (up or down) depending on the relative change in GBP -> USD conversion rate at the time the tickets are purchased, and the conversion rate fluctuates constantly.

Right now, the club are on sale, according to the website, but if you try and purchase them, none are available.

Ryan, This is based on current USD conversions, correct? If it is, everyone paying with USD has to remember that the $ cost can change (up or down) depending on the relative change in GBP -> USD conversion rate at the time the tickets are purchased, and the conversion rate fluctuates constantly.

Yes it does fluctuate, but only by a couple of fractions of a cent/penny every day, those are midmarket rates sourced from xe.com, probably one of the most reliable sites for currency conversion, currently it's $1.57 for every £1 which works out at 63p to $1.

That number is unlikely to fluctuate much in the coming days, as a general rule, when going from GBP to USD you're looking at a rate of about $1.50 for every £1 you convert, thats very rough but gives you an idea as to what sort of price you are looking at.

Right now, the club are on sale, according to the website, but if you try and purchase them, none are available.

It's entirely possible that they are now sold out, they've been on sale for 2 weeks now, and a lot of those seats will be booked up quite a bit in advance, much like Premium club seats, not a huge number of those seats are on sale. General sale starts this Thursday (2nd Feb) 10am GMT.

Well i got my tickets for the London game
woohoo

you know the strange thing about it - i purchased the tickets the day after the SB loss :(

I was majorly pi$$ed off over the loss ofc and i could not even get excited over getting the tickets!

V strange it was......

Well i got my tickets for the London game
woohoo

you know the strange thing about it - i purchased the tickets the day after the SB loss :(

I was majorly pi$$ed off over the loss ofc and i could not even get excited over getting the tickets!

V strange it was......

Me too. It has felt a bit flat getting tickets this year. Anyway, it's done, so me and Mrs Cat are going. Where are you sitting?

Me too. It has felt a bit flat getting tickets this year. Anyway, it's done, so me and Mrs Cat are going. Where are you sitting?

section BK 109, row 18

Doesnt look to be as good as the seats i had the last time

I was on the sideline last time, nearly on the 50 yard line

These ones look to be in the endzone!

Where did you get?

section BK 109, row 18

Doesnt look to be as good as the seats i had the last time

I was on the sideline last time, nearly on the 50 yard line

These ones look to be in the endzone!

Where did you get?

550. High up, but around the 10 or 20 yd line. I sat that high up for San Diego- New Orleans and it was fine.

Back