LT done in San Diego?

Yes there was a thread about this a couple days ago but I'm too lazy to find it...

So what this means is that any team looking for an overpaid, playoff line-up void pussy is in luck?

I hope he doesn't lose his deal with Campbell's as a result. By the way, haven't they done a bang up job in picking spokespeople?

I don't like LdT, I don't think he's effective anymore, I hope SD keeps him or he goes to the Jets.

haha yea, but then if the jets base their entire offense around LDT, they might be amazingly effective. But if we get a good running back that can be used and stay healthy and is extremely fast that would be amazing!

Yup, he's gone. SD obviously doesn't need him, so why pay him?

Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

He should go to a cellar-dweller, since he never plays in the post-season, anyway. :p

Are players going through or post menopause allowed to play in the NFL?

LT will be in SD.. if not BB will pick him up for nothing LT is 29 yrs old 14 month youger than T.Jones...same age as Brian Westbrook...

LT miss 3 games in a 8 yr career...

still got 1100 yds rushing... 11 td, 426 receiving... behind a bad offensiveline right side...

Go the Turf toe and hurt in the last game of the season were he got 3 TDS...

LT last three playoff games...

Parles Vouz "Stinkey"?

he miss last week game play an half VS colts and scor a TD and miss that PAts game last yrs...beside that may be he didn't suit up against a KC game that didn't mean squat... IF Aj Smith let him go for cap reason he is just Crasy... AJ should talk to LT and redo is contract

Pats will have 29 Millions of Cap just FOr QB next yr :)

he miss last week game play an half VS colts and scor a TD and miss that PAts game last yrs...beside that may be he didn't suit up against a KC game that didn't mean squat... IF Aj Smith let him go for cap reason he is just Crasy... AJ should talk to LT and redo is contract

Pats will have 29 Millions of Cap just FOr QB next yr :)

That is if the pats do not trade Cassel to another team. Which i think they will. I agree aj should redo LT contact if he wants to remain a charger. LDT has had to subpar years for the chargers so far.

Back