Marcus Cannon - contract extended for 5 years

per WEEI afternoon drive between bitching about Felger

Mike Reiss
✔ ‎@MikeReiss

Per @FieldYates and me, Patriots and OT Marcus Cannon have agreed to a five-year contract extension.

2:33 PM - 29 Nov 2016

141 141 Retweets

149 149 likes

What a difference Scar makes... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

For sure Jacoby is still a bit of an unknown. But he looked really good for a rookie especially when compared to Jimmy who was awful his rookie season as the Pats had to train him in a pro style offense. It would not surprise me to see the Pats draft another QB high this off-season if they trade Jimmy.

I think for Brady even if he wins a 5th he is coming back. He wants to play for several more years. He just loves to compete that much. But as you say, have to see how he continues to play the rest of this year and into next year. I am torn about losing Jimmy but also excited about the picks we could get for him too. Honestly, this is a great problem to have in many ways.

Well...BB dumbed it down for Brisket...so...yeah. :coffee:

I think you missed the point. Whenever it is that we think we have Bill figured out and are "sure" what he will do, he usually surprises without fail.

I seen the Chandler Jones trade way before it happened...so have others.

The Collins thing was only evident by being an insider...but, his play was suspect however.

I get what you're saying though...BB does what he does. Especially during the draft. :coffee:

Back