Mario Williams released

Roberto71

Reaction score
Officially gone. I know there's no chance he ends up with us, asking price will be too high.

Could the Jets/Finns take him? If Wilkerson walks from NY maybe.

I would not touch Williams with a ten foot pole. Always thought he was overrated and proved last year that he was also a lousy teammate. I am kind of happy that he went to the media on Rex though. That was fun. I don't believe either the Jets or Fins will take him as they both already have a ton of money tied up in their defense. That Revis contract will be an albatross for NY and we will see if the new coach in Miami can get Suh to commit full-time.

Some days I am just so thankful to be a Patriot fan.

No we don't need him in NE. Im happy with Jones , Nink , flowers & Grissom at DE. I hope they resign Hicks

No we don't need him in NE. Im happy with Jones , Nink , flowers & Grissom at DE. I hope they resign Hicks

I really hope we resign Hicks. With him and Brown and Easley, that is a damn good interior. Hicks was a great pick up, a really smart guy.

I bet he ends up in Oak er I mean Los An oops I mean Las Ve... Ah hell. He'll be a Raider next year.

I bet he ends up in Oak er I mean Los An oops I mean Las Ve... Ah hell. He'll be a Raider next year.

There still the Oakland Raiders . Until they either accept the invitation. Get approved to move Vegas or San Antonio. I expect them to be the LA raiders in 2 years

I think it has been reported as " he will be released" but he hasn't been yet,no.
I never thought of Williams as having a huge passion for the game so who knows where he will end up. I feel like he will have to be realistic money wise though.

The idea of him coming here has a very Haynesworth feel...

DL in general is supposed to be tremendous in the draft too. That could knock down his money dreams.

I can't see him going to Miami. I think Wake will restructure and Suh's contract is going to take a LOT of cap space. With that said, I don't think Miami has the money available.

Back