"Maybe the filter is down" or "Apologies to tommysgirl in advance."

BY1401

Unapologetically Moderate
Reaction score
"Maybe the filter is down" or "Apologies to tommysgirl in advance."

I don't know why, but it let me in this morning. Maybe it's a trap.

Either way.

So yeah, a couple of things have happened since I last came by this neck of the internetwoods. For one, I bought a car:

2002CorvetteFront.jpg

2002CorvetteSide.jpg

2002CorvetteRear.jpg

2002CorvettePerspective.jpg

She's a 2002 Z06. Her name is Halle. She likes to go fast.

It gets better. For me, anyway.

On Saturday the local Corvette Club took a trip up to Indy. We took 23 cars and did a lap on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. My brother took our dad along in his '86 convertible and I took another brother in Halle. Our oldest brother (there's only four of us boys) met us up at the track. He jumped in the '86 for the lap and dad got to ride in one of the C6 cars with a lady who had an open seat. It was pretty cool getting all five of us out on the track at the same time.

I was only able to get three pictures on my phone. John took several on his phone, Tim took some on his, and Greg took a bunch on a camera. I'll add the other pictures when I get them.

IMS1.jpg

This is just after getting on the track and heading into turn 2, I think. Tim and Greg are in the car ahead of me and John.

IMS2.jpg

Coming down the main straightaway.

IMS3.jpg

Closer shot of the Pagoda and the Position Pole.

So...what's new with you guys?

That looks like a blast.

Congrats on teh new wheels.

:Lwelcome:

We have a lot of posters who are fans of other teams here, particularly Colts fans. I hope you fit in.

ROFLROFL I told you that I was happy for you. We'll leave it at that.

Miss you.:kisss:

That looks like a blast.

Congrats on teh new wheels.

Oh, she is. Maybe I'll take you out for a spin some time. She gets lots of looks from teh wiminz.

ROFLROFL I told you that I was happy for you. We'll leave it at that.

Miss you.:kisss:

I know, but I figured I'd give you fair warning anyway as to the contents of this thread.

wuv

I know, but I figured I'd give you fair warning anyway as to the contents of this thread.

wuv

I actually thought you were using ''teh code" and it was going to be sumfin' funny.

But anyway......

Why did you warn me?

Whatsa matter?

Chicken?

:doh: Another one? This is a Colts fan or Indiana thing, isn't it?
The only way that could be more awesome is if it was somehow towing a bass boat.

I'm pretty sure that would cause a cumruption in my pants that would blow out the zipper.

The only way that could be more awesome is if it was somehow towing a bass boat.

I'm pretty sure that would cause a cumruption in my pants that would blow out the zipper.

The filter now won't let BY respond in his thread.ROFL

Anyway, I promised I will be nice so I am glad others love BY's new toy.:)

Back