Mazz's BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
I reported her recent post n the honoring TB, BB and the Pats thread This was what I said.

"I'm sick of her vicious contempt. Trotting her hateful spiteful anti-BB signature into this thread in particular and hiding behind "oh this was about another great comeback." Think about monitoring offensive sigs. Please.

She now gets to effortlessly hang this shit wherever she decides to land."

In highlighted bright red no less. Just sick of of it, Hoping someone will consider restraining her.

She should have been banned long ago. She’s a vicious troll who isn’t a Patriots fan, but a Brady fan.
Her latest post stating that we Patriot fans just want a franchise QB so that BB can show he can win without Brady was just so goddamn stupid and deliberately antagonistic.
And she gets away with it ad nauseum.

Ignore feature is your friend.
I'm really unfamiliar with ignore . Never have used it. But don't we see her response, all of whuich have her sig up front? And my point is this behavior is outrageous even if I could ignore it. Juat an opinion offered. PS how you been HOJO?

Don't bet on it. This place has a long history of tolerating certain folks and their wild unpopular/trolling posts while "restraining" others.

IIWII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back