MERGED - Who is going to the game - Nov. 5th edition

Anyone going to the Game?

Anyone going to the game on Sunday? I'm gonna be in section 121, unfortunately i only have one ticket so i'm gonna have to hopefully find some fellow pats fans to tailgate with.

You may have heard that we're running a ticket promotion over the next two days for the Thrashers home games versus Boston (Nov. 6) and Ottawa (Nov. 8).

We're offering:

$50 club level seats
$25 for lower bowl seats (100 and 200 levels)
$12.50 for upper level seats

These are deep discounts but the offer is only good through 3pm tomorrow. There's a bit of an in-house competition going on to see who can generate the most sales, so if you want to help me out send me a PM and I can give you all the info you need.

Thrasher on 11-04-2006 at 12:47 AM said:
You may have heard that we're running a ticket promotion over the next two days for the Thrashers home games versus Boston (Nov. 6) and Ottawa (Nov. 8).

We're offering:

$50 club level seats

These are deep discounts but the offer is only good through 3pm tomorrow. There's a bit of an in-house competition going on to see who can generate the most sales, so if you want to help me out send me a PM and I can give you all the info you need.

dude what the hell

Call the boxoffice. Ask for Justin - that's who I've bought tix through before. There's no service charge like with Ticketmaster and if there are seats available, you can buy them wherever you want. I agree sitting on the glass is something everyone should get to do at least once! But you miss a LOT of the game...

I still need an sro ticket for the pats game this sunday...I see they go for $49 on TM so is there any chance I can call the box office and see if that guy you mentioned could hook me up with one? TM doesn't have any and all the ticket agents are still asking too much-though the price is going down....after the shipping(which shouldn't be charged when they are holding tix at venue or some location near there! :rolleyes: ) and service fee I'm still looking at around $150 or more for a ticket...still a bit steep :banghead:

Edit: ok is this thread about the pats or hockey? I got confused lol. Sorry if wrong thread...I still need a ticket though:D

Thrasher on 11-04-2006 at 12:47 AM said:

We're offering:

$50 club level seats

NOSMOQ

mods - clean up, aisle 3!

My sis can't go and I have a lower level ticket avail looking for face value 125.00 if anyone wants it preferably a pats fan j/k maybe.

I will be in my usual seat in section 328. Just look for the guy with the binoculars :D

any tailgating goin on before the game? I'm going alone so i'm gonna need to find some fans to hang with before the game

I'm creamin for this game, I couldn't imagine actually going to it! Just watching it on TV makes me feel funny. I am so jealous! Have fun, shitheads!

I won't be in my regular seats (sec 237). Got invited to the CLUBHOUSE with my buddy Mark (his Dad is ailing).

Back