Merry Christmas!

My phone wants to wish everyone Merry Enemas, so if that's your thing, I ain't gonna judge.
Posted via Mobile Device

Merry Christmas to tPlanet! Hope everyone had a wonderful time!
Posted via Mobile Device

I remember Christmas Day in 1980.

I was visiting my parents in Braintree - it was -25° according to their thermometer.

Today I'm in San Diego, and it's 100 degrees warmer. Doesn't feel like a holiday - guess I'm still a New Englander at heart.

Merrry Christmas to all football fans that visit this forum - PatriotsPlanet is the gift that keeps on giving. :pat:

Merry Christmas to tPlanet! Hope everyone had a wonderful time!
Posted via Mobile Device

Had the whole holiday off this year! So we had a traditional Christmas.

We shared a bowl of sugar, did some shots of brown liquor, played with my shotguns, field dressed a cat, and went out to look for women.

Had the whole holiday off this year! So we had a traditional Christmas.

We shared a bowl of sugar, did some shots of brown liquor, played with my shotguns, field dressed a cat, and went out to look for women.

Was the playing with shotguns (after drinking?) connected to having to field dress the cats?
Posted via Mobile Device

Merry Christmas everyone!

Remember, it ain't Christmas 'til your cat shits tinsel. :bozo:

An oldy but a goodie. (caution: Language is NSFW or children)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MaQ6ODrQg0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brilliant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Merry Christmas, Gina. I really hope you find some peace.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Cat.

I got to spend Christmas Eve and Day with my family, in NH this yr - absolutely the best part.

Gina

I remember Christmas Day in 1980.

I was visiting my parents in Braintree - it was -25° according to their thermometer.

Today I'm in San Diego, and it's 100 degrees warmer. Doesn't feel like a holiday - guess I'm still a New Englander at heart.

Merrry Christmas to all football fans that visit this forum - PatriotsPlanet is the gift that keeps on giving. :pat:

Tip, I know what you mean. The first yr Paul and I were married we were in SC, it was 75, humid, and pouring rain on Christmas Day - didn't really feel like Christmas to either of us since we both came from New England.

This yr I was in NH and it was 10 when we got up. My nearly 8 yr old great nephew said something about a friend of his whose grandparents live in FL and how lucky this friend is. Of course, to great nephew, FL = Disney World. I actually told him about our Christmas in SC but I don't think that he really grasped that I was trying to say it doesn't feel like Christmas when it is warm if you're used to clod weather. NE stays with us.

Gina

Hope that everyone here had a nice Christmas.

Christmas morning with the great niece and nephews was fun. Seeing them excited about the things they got and then wanting to get right into playing with something. Had to take a break for breakfast first !

It was a wonderful day with family. Came home on Thurs. and my cat, Honey, was excited to see me when I got home. The kids were disapponted that I did not bring him too, but he is not used to kids and with all the excitement of Christmas I don't think he would have liked it. He'll visit them another time.

Gina

Tip, I know what you mean. The first yr Paul and I were married we were in SC, it was 75, humid, and pouring rain on Christmas Day - didn't really feel like Christmas to either of us since we both came from New England.

This yr I was in NH and it was 10 when we got up. My nearly 8 yr old great nephew said something about a friend of his whose grandparents live in FL and how lucky this friend is. Of course, to great nephew, FL = Disney World. I actually told him about our Christmas in SC but I don't think that he really grasped that I was trying to say it doesn't feel like Christmas when it is warm if you're used to clod weather. NE stays with us.

Gina
Thanks, Gina.

I was back in the Boston area the week before Christmas and got a dose of winter weather. I love all aspects of it, except for the sitting in traffic and taking 90 minutes to drive 5 miles during evening rush hour. That part was not so good.

I see. The 5th Amendment may or may not apply here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Caught some heat for this one! ROFL

It was from this scene!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OjvXX1cXhV4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back