Miami game

I'll be heading to Miami for this one too. No hotel needed as a buddy of mine owns a condo there. Should be a good time. The team should be really peaking about then too.

:sulk: JD and I aren't allowed to go to anymore Pats/Fins games. Went to Miami they lost, saw them at Foxboro they lost..

This weekend will be full of win! as long as wifey doesnt end up on an elevator with Brady..he'll have enough energy to play well. :)

I hope you all enjoy the trip to LandShark Stadium. I hope our drivers don't kill you.

I would go.. but the last time I went to Fins/Pats game Brady kinda threw 4 INTs so I vowed to only go Pro Player.. I mean Joe Robbie.. I mean Landshark Stadium for the Marlins games.

He's out in the world? I thought he'd retired to a convent after the botched procedure? :blink:

Nope he's out n about and doing great! He's keeping up the sober thing and seems very happy with his life. I am very proud of him and I have been trying to get him to come back n post but he's busy. So as of right now he's planning to come down and hang out.

Nope he's out n about and doing great! He's keeping up the sober thing and seems very happy with his life. I am very proud of him and I have been trying to get him to come back n post but he's busy. So as of right now he's planning to come down and hang out.
Who knew losing something he was that attached to would have calmed him down and made him happier? :coffee:

Wooohoooo I just booked the hotel and got my ticket to the game! Now all I need is my plane ticket and I am golden! :)

Anyone else making their way down to Miami this year?

Nice one! I hope you enjoy it. At least the weather should be a bit warmer than your hometown...

Also, can anyone see the Pats falling for any more Dolphins' gimmicks this time around? I can't.

I'd LOVE to see BF80 around here again! TBL: You have to be a little moist just thinking about this game (read as being in the elevator with Wes). It is only a month away! Nice primer this weekend to get you "thinking" about the trip...lol....

I was thinking about it. We have a place in Naples and my wife wants to take the kids down for a few weeks. I was thinking about Christmas time since we haven't been down in a couple of years but I might take them out of school at the beginning of the month if their teachers will accept that they'll be doing school work during this time. I don't want them to get behind.

Nice one! I hope you enjoy it. At least the weather should be a bit warmer than your hometown...

Also, can anyone see the Pats falling for any more Dolphins' gimmicks this time around? I can't.

Only problem with travelling to Florida during the winter months is I never wanna come back LOL Once I get a taste of summer it's REALLY hard to come back to snow and coldness.

I'd LOVE to see BF80 around here again! TBL: You have to be a little moist just thinking about this game (read as being in the elevator with Wes). It is only a month away! Nice primer this weekend to get you "thinking" about the trip...lol....

I'll keep workin on him Roachy. I am more than moist. I love that my girls consider this a girl's weekend :) What girl's plan a weekend trip to a football game as a girl's weekend? Anywho I am going to the game this Sunday too. So I really am getting ready :) No if I can break my curse with the whole divisional games I will be good to go!

I was thinking about it. We have a place in Naples and my wife wants to take the kids down for a few weeks. I was thinking about Christmas time since we haven't been down in a couple of years but I might take them out of school at the beginning of the month if their teachers will accept that they'll be doing school work during this time. I don't want them to get behind.

Can you adopt me? LOL Will you talk to my boss and get me out of work? ;)

Can you adopt me? LOL Will you talk to my boss and get me out of work? ;)

:LOL:
I'll have you meet my parents first since they live in the house during the winter and take care of it for us. That might make you want to reconsider. ROFL

I can work from anywhere so it's not a big deal for me to go. I can work during the day while the kids are at the beach. As long as I have an Internet connection, I'm all set.

It's an easy drive to Miami though. Just cut across Alligator Alley and I'm in Miami.

I'm going to have to leave this thread. If I keep talking about it, I'm going to convince myself to do it ROFL

I'm definitely considering heading down, trying to rally a couple buddies for it as well.

If anyone drives down... Stop in NC and get me :D I have a place to stay and I'm sure I can get a ticket!!! C'mon..

Back