Name 4 Chargers Players (without using the internet)

Trot

Reaction score
Thomas144 be damned. I'm going to try.

Philip Rivers
Antonio Gates

Does Stan Humphries still play for them?
Chuck Muncie?

don't forget Lt and roid boy.....oh yea, the coach, I know the coach......ROFL

Trot on 01-08-2007 at 11:03 PM said:
Thomas144 be damned. I'm going to try.

Philip Rivers
Antonio Gates

Does Stan Humphries still play for them?
Chuck Muncie?

Lorenzo Neal, he's pretty good
Eric Parker
Billy Volek - 2nd QB, 3rd?
Michael Turner - LT's backup, and is a FA this year. Had some ok numbers this year but got hurt.

isn't their punter Bennett?
the aussie guy.
or has he retiered?

Natrone Means
aka: Nitro Beans

Ok, SD used to be one of my fav. teams back in the day.

(I used to live out there for 7 years)

Well maybe you can choose four of the 13 headed to this year's Pro Bowl, as opposed to your, um, one.

Brady will be sitting for the season by Monday. No probowl for him, and for good reason, he wasn't good enough this year, nor was the team around him. (Miami?!? Pathetic).

Get ready to be OWNed. Badly. Meantime, all you puppies can yip and yap with threads like this. It's cute.

chiefsgal on 01-08-2007 at 08:07 PM said:
don't forget Lt and roid boy.....oh yea, the coach, I know the coach......ROFL

Shhhhhh, the post season is for teams (and fans thereof) that can compete therein.

Feel free to observe however, silently.

L.J., what a pathetic failure. Enjoy our broom next year.

chef on 01-08-2007 at 11:25 PM said:
isn't their punter Bennett?
the aussie guy.
or has he retiered?

Yeah, Bennett's good. He might be their best player.

Trot on 01-08-2007 at 09:31 PM said:
I think Bennett might be their best player.

Bennett plays for the Vikings.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect a bunch of chowder-swilling lunkheads from that excuse for a cosmopolitan city Boston to know anything more about football (other than the fact that the Pats were the perennial whipping boy for every other football franchise for decades) than what I see in a sad thread like this.

Way to show your colors New England!!! (I'm like a proud papa of his developmentally disabled child seeing them formulate three-letter words. . .)

Why not go back to preparing for the Ravens (next season).

hehehe, I'm having a field day here. . .:thumb:

LT
um... a guy called flashlight or something like that
LT
and of course the best playoff head coach of our generation, Bill Bel... oh wait thats us, they have this guy named Marty something or other. He seems like an alright guy, to bad the playoffs always mistify him.

o:)

BoltsOwnU on 01-09-2007 at 12:37 AM said:
Bennett plays for the Vikings.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect a bunch of chowder-swilling lunkheads from that excuse for a cosmopolitan city Boston to know anything more about football (other than the fact that the Pats were the perennial whipping boy for every other football franchise for decades) than what I see in a sad thread like this.

[RG edit for taste]

hehehe, I'm having a field day here. . .:thumb:
:::: BOU in sing-song voice ::::

"I love myself, I think I'm Grand, when I go to the movies I hold my own Gland"

All you guys keep talking about LT....what, did he un-retire to break some record or something?

Annihilus thought for sure he'd never be allowed back in the league what with all that Coke 'n Hoes talk he had on 60 minutes.

Oh well, in our society everyone gets second chances. And Third. And Fourth....and Fifth....and....

Back