Never mind that the Colts haven't gone to the big dance..

fulltilt

Assclownism-it's the genes not a choice
Reaction score
They have a Dome and the NFL won't even let them HOST
a Super Bowl..
Which team was recently told if they upgrade (grain of salt here)their stadium with a roof they could host a SB.
Indy's stadium already is THERE and no joy?
What up with that?

fulltilt said:
They have a Dome and the NFL won't even let them HOST
a Super Bowl..
Which team was recently told if they upgrade (grain of salt here)their stadium with a roof they could host a SB.
What up with that?
I think it has something to do with where the Colts stadium is located, I donno for sure.

fulltilt said:
What up with that?

Well, you know.....it is in Indiana - and that's just a little too close to Kentucky. And Ohio.

Indianapolis really is an ugly city, especially when compared to beautiful Boston.
INDY
indianapolis-city.jpg

indianapolis%20monument%20circle.jpg

indianapolis.jpg

BOSTON
boston-view1.jpg

boston_jpg.jpg

Boston_001.jpg

*chuckle* :D *chuckle*

As for the question at hand, asides from Indianapolis being a horrifically ugly city with very ugly people, one of the main reasons is probably the small size of the RCA dome and Indy's relatively inexperience in having an NFL franchise. BTW - has St. Louis ever hosted a Superbowl?
With Indy being arguably, pound for pound the greatest sports city in America, I'd imagine once the new stadium is built a Superbowl may be coming their way.

Mr. Assclown said:
With Indy being arguably, pound for pound the greatest sports city in America, I'd imagine once the new stadium is built a Superbowl may be coming their way.

:LOL: ROFL ROFL ROFL

And, pound for pound, you are by far the biggest ASSCLOWN on this board. :thumb:

are there any places to stay besides uncle Vic's barn and a red roof inn?

I mean how would everyone get there, is there an airport? or does greyhound have a station in the middle of Mayberry?

Mr. Assclown said:
[BLOL! I'm sorry, but everytime I see that pic I burst out laughing [/B]

why? Do you have something against heavy white guys with rosie cheeks?

his face is no different shade of red than peytons after throwing another pass to Ty law in the playoffs!!! all he needs now is to give the shoulder shrug and he is good to go.

Mr. Ass, it's alright I call you that, what are you doing here anyway? I mean shouldn't there be a place for all the Asses to meet in a Indy board someplace or is it that they got tired of your act there also and sent you on your merry little way?

I am not asking you only Mr. Ass, but am asking you and your bunch of hooligans why you find the need to be a little peckerhead and continue to throw your sh!t. Doesn't is get old after a while? I mean, I get on line at work to kill a little time but you trolls should be out looking for a partner that can help you pop your 1st nut. That means get laid, have sexual relations with someone other than your farm animals. oh yeah and paying for it doesn't count, the person can't be passed out and not realize what has taken place because your "LIL" friend left no impression either.

other than that how's the weather out there? any snow yet?

mikiemo83 said:
why? Do you have something against heavy white guys with rosie cheeks?

his face is no different shade of red than peytons after throwing another pass to Ty law in the playoffs!!! all he needs now is to give the shoulder shrug and he is good to go.

Mr. Ass, it's alright I call you that, what are you doing here anyway? I mean shouldn't there be a place for all the Asses to meet in a Indy board someplace or is it that they got tired of your act there also and sent you on your merry little way?

I am not asking you only Mr. Ass, but am asking you and your bunch of hooligans why you find the need to be a little peckerhead and continue to throw your sh!t. Doesn't is get old after a while? I mean, I get on line at work to kill a little time but you trolls should be out looking for a partner that can help you pop your 1st nut. That means get laid, have sexual relations with someone other than your farm animals. oh yeah and paying for it doesn't count, the person can't be passed out and not realize what has taken place because your "LIL" friend left no impression either.

other than that how's the weather out there? any snow yet?
Wow, so defensive. You're either...
(A) The actual Matt Light
(B) Matt Lights family/friend
(C) A homosexual stalker obsessed with Matt Light

I'm leaning towards C. And there's nothing wrong with being a fat rosey cheeked white guy, I mean look at Santa Claus, everyone loves him. But I just can't help but laugh everytime I see the pic. He's just so fat and goofy looking, and he's cheeks are so red. Looks like he just got done running laps around the track in 20 degree weather. Matt Light lol....more lke Matt Heavy.
He looks like fat Stuart from Mad TV
stuart-004f.jpg

By the way, the NCAA, which recently moved it's headquarters to Indy because it's such an awesome fresh tyoung city, is once again hosting it's Final 4 in Indy this season. This is the 4th time in the past 15 years the vent will be held here, by far more than any other place. We'll also host the event in 2010, as a new lease with the NCAA agrees to make Indianapolis the unofficial college basketball capital of the world and gurantees us a Final 4 atleast once every 5 years.
NCAA Final 4 is the 2nd biggest single-weekend sporting event in the USA outside of the Superbowl. And with the way things are going, Indy will definantly host a Superbowl sometime within the next 10 years.

Mr. Assclown said:
Wow, so defensive. You're either...
(A) The actual Matt Light
(B) Matt Lights family/friend
(C) A homosexual stalker obsessed with Matt Light

I'm leaning towards C. ...blah blah blah
what was defensive in my post? nothing, I am wondering what you are here for? please let me know

Since when is Indy a city? Glorified town if you ask me. BTW Boston has won best sports city a few times. I doubt Indy ever has.

Back