New Arcade Issue

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I wanted to let the admins know about the golf problems. Basically, if you quit out of a game of midi golf or the other golf games, you get a score of 0. Well, since that's a phenomally low score, you automatically advance. I just noticed that in the tournament in which Rhodey beat me, and I had quit out of my last round because I had hit a water hazard right at the end, but I advanced with the 0.

There is nothing I can edit or change about that. I can't even exclude the game from tournaments. Sorry.

OK, here is one on pool. The last game I played I'm sure the end score was 4815. Yet it registered 4915 and knocked t-mack out of first place??

I don't know if this can be changed or not. The last time something went wrong, by changing it, I was wiped off the board totally. But I made my way back, so no big deal if that happens again.

Maybe, give me a free game?ROFL

Just wanted to mention that I just got screwed on this one. When I clicked onto play I got a message that I had already played 3 X in that round. WTF, it's only a 1 round tourney. But then when I went back it recorded my score as 0.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=362

So instead of being the screwer, I was the screwee. I guess it all balances out.

Just wanted to mention that I just got screwed on this one. When I clicked onto play I got a message that I had already played 3 X in that round. WTF, it's only a 1 round tourney. But then when I went back it recorded my score as 0.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=362

So instead of being the screwer, I was the screwee. I guess it all balances out.

Perhaps that's because your fake Mini-Pool championship is still in effect. :harumph:

ROFL

I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you

Holy Spammer Batman!!!!

no5

Anther great and fast service Knock down by TPL ^^, I love you

Back