New--"Filly" Cheese Steak

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
https://deadspin.com/eagles-fan-takes-enormous-bite-of-horse-shit-1822722419

Eagles Fan Takes Enormous Bite Of Horse Shit

Barry Petchesky
Today 8:28amFiled to: FANS

There is either something wrong with me or something wrong with this man, because I have never been so happy about anything that I thought it would be a good idea to get a heaping mouthful of horse manure, and I don’t think there’s something wrong with me.

Here’s an alternate angle:

The fan, wearing a Randall Cunningham jersey and winter hat and who took extra pains to make sure his scarf did not touch the horse poop which was about to enter his mouth, follows in the footsteps of one gross Cavaliers fan, and it’s unclear if this is the new trend in championship celebrations, or just, you know, a Philly and Cleveland thing.

You want fries with that? :confused::dith:

Have some dessert: Kensil

Based on stuff like this and the "celebrations" that went on last night in Philly I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with those people.

I saw footage of the gang of folks who collapsed a hotel awning and when it went down hard all the people watching immediately started laughing their asses off. No "hey, do you think somebody is hurt over there?" or anything.

It was mass insanity, but I hope winning a ring helped those lunatics work their issues out.

UMASS is not in Philly last time I checked.

Some Humans are idiots. If it makes you feel better about a crushing loss then go ahead and pretend Philadelphians are evil.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/04/thugs-violent-riot-starts-after-super-bowl-no-not-in-philly-in-amherst-ma-videos/

So, what are you saying here? That we're just as bad as you?

Hey, thanks!!!! That is mighty generous of you. Most Philly people take pride in being the worst fan thugs in the league, but I can tell that you're different.

Also, I'm not crushed. The sun don't shine on one dog's ass all the time. Your guys played a little better than we did.

Enjoy the win. Your team deserved it.

Sounds like the perfect meal for Filthadelphia. Nothing but a larger version of Baltimore.

UMASS is not in Philly last time I checked.

Some Humans are idiots. If it makes you feel better about a crushing loss then go ahead and pretend Philadelphians are evil.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/04/thugs-violent-riot-starts-after-super-bowl-no-not-in-philly-in-amherst-ma-videos/

Evil? Forcing someone to eat horseshit might approximate evil, but eating it voluntarily is simply stupid.

Congratulations to the Eagles. Wish I knew of a bakery that made horseshit cakes.

So, what are you saying here? That we're just as bad as you?

Hey, thanks!!!! That is mighty generous of you. Most Philly people take pride in being the worst fan thugs in the league, but I can tell that you're different.

Also, I'm not crushed. The sun don't shine on one dog's ass all the time. Your guys played a little better than we did.

Enjoy the win. Your team deserved it.

I thought that it was always sunny in Killadelphia?

An idiot ate a turd. It has nothing to do with where he lived.

All teams have moron fans.
Just like all teams have TEs that kill people...

Oh, I might be wrong about the last one.

Who writes your material, Kevin Hart?

Well I don't steal my material like Dennis Leary.

yes we had a bad man on the roster and once it was known he was cut, unlike some of these teams that bring them on after the crime. A bad look.

Now back to the Eagles who happen to have MORE moron fans than most. Add in the horseshit eating fans and it is a classy bunch of fans destroying their city in victory. I fear for the city Thursday, school is closed in the city so the kids can go and the animals will be out in force. God help the kids around these knuckle draggers.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Who? :shrug_n:

drunk guy on NFL network all week, looks like an angry dwarf.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Well I don't steal my material like Dennis Leary.
so your an asshole!

that was too easy

The City of Philadelphia underestimated the size of the crowd attending today's parade, and unfortunately ran out of horseshit within 10 minutes, according to disappointed revelers along the route.

Back