New week 2 other games thread

Tomorrow night is Giants at Washington. I think the Giants may be one of the worst teams in the NFL. I am actually looking forward to Heinicke. I think he is a pretty solid QB and will compliment that WFT defense really well.

please mazz don't start these threads i and others i suspect would prefer to not have to show ignored content just to talk general football.

feel free to start threads about your crush on brady or threads offering opinions from sports talk radio like they are yours...

please mazz don't start these threads i and others i suspect would prefer to not have to show ignored content just to talk general football.

feel free to start threads about your crush on brady or threads offering opinions from sports talk radio like they are yours...
LOL. How is that my fault? You can choose to start the threads if you want. It is Wednesday. Game tomorrow so here is the thread.

Will tthere come the day when I do not misread WFT? :coffee:
LOL. No kidding. How long is Synder going to go without picking a name for his team???

LOL. How is that my fault? You can choose to start the threads if you want. It is Wednesday. Game tomorrow so here is the thread.

Someone already started a thread asking why there was no game thread. He couldn't; see it cuz you are on ignore. So it has already happened.

Someone already started a thread asking why there was no game thread. He couldn't; see it cuz you are on ignore. So it has already happened.
Again, how is that my fault? There is a work around. I do it in order to see the Pats 2021 thread as I have Spacecrime on ignore. That's not his fault for starting the thread. I just have to do the work around or else take him off ignore. Pretty simple.

Well, maybe the Jints aren't quite as terrible as some have made them out to be? Or the WTF isn't really the contender they were made out to be?

Nice win by WFT

Back