NFL Sunday Ticket

MAYHEM

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out the new NFL Sunday Ticket App for PS3? And if so, is it worth it? :shrug:

I've got the app for my phone, but haven't heard anything about the PS3.

What's it do?

I've got the app for my phone, but haven't heard anything about the PS3.

What's it do?

I think its Direct TV through an app, like Netflix is on PS3.

If you have NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TV already, its free to download.

If you can't get direct TV, you can purchase Sunday Ticket for $299 bucks through PS3.

I will be trying out the app on my phone. For the pats Ravens game this Sunday.

I think its Direct TV through an app, like Netflix is on PS3.

If you have NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TV already, its free to download.

If you can't get direct TV, you can purchase Sunday Ticket for $299 bucks through PS3.
Do you know if they have any definitions for "can't get" DirecTV? Do you have to be physically blocked or something? I'd love to drop my terrible DirecTV coverage and go back to Comcast if I had a way to just pay $300 for Sunday Ticket!

Do you know if they have any definitions for "can't get" DirecTV? Do you have to be physically blocked or something? I'd love to drop my terrible DirecTV coverage and go back to Comcast if I had a way to just pay $300 for Sunday Ticket!

Typically it means you have no line of sight for the dish. If you live in an apartment or are surrounded by trees and cannot get a signal.

NFL Said to Have Deal With Time Warner for NFL Network, RedZone
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(209,225,213); COLOR: rgb(209,225,213)" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
The National Football League reached agreement with Time Warner (TWC) Cable Inc. to carry the league-owned NFL Network and RedZone Channel, a person with direct knowledge of the situation said.

The multiyear accord may be announced later today, according to the person, who was granted anonymity because the contract hasn’t been signed. New York-based Time Warner, the second-largest U.S. cable company with about 12 million subscribers, had been the only major cable provider without the NFL Network. It isn’t known when the channels will appear on Time Warner systems, the person said.

The agreement comes about a month after the most-watched U.S. sports league reached agreement with Cablevision Systems Inc. to carry the two channels.

NFL Network airs 13 primetime regular-season games. RedZone is a game-day network that shows touchdowns and important plays inside the 20-yard line.

NFL Network will carry the Cleveland Browns at the Baltimore Ravens on Sept. 27.

Time Warner spokeswoman Maureen Huff declined to comment. NFL spokesmen Brian McCarthy and Dan Masonson didn’t immediately return e-mails and phone calls seeking comment on whether an agreement had been reached.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...with-time-warner-for-nfl-network-redzone.html

I will be trying out the app on my phone. For the pats Ravens game this Sunday.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but i don't believe this game will be available on the Sunday Ticket since it's a national game with no other games taking place at the same time

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but i don't believe this game will be available on the Sunday Ticket since it's a national game with no other games taking place at the same time

You are correct if its national televised game, they black it out on the Ticket.

Back