No Complaining!!

NJ#1PATSFAN

Playing Safety with Rodney
Reaction score
This week about the D. We had NOBODY out there. No Bruschi, Wilfork or Warren. Not to mention the rest of the crew we have been missing. Seau and Colvin were running around out there with a bunch of rookies. I know we stole that game but I am happy.

Prepare to be drenched in the tears of Seahawks fans. Any close game they lose = ref's fault, other team sucks, etc.

:coffee:

Prepare to be drenched in the tears of Seahawks fans. Any close game they lose = ref's fault, other team sucks, etc.

Ehh whatever a win is a win. There have been plenty like this that I have seen this year.

The fact that we did it with so many of our key guys out makes it so much better.

What the hell is the problem with this Defense! Against Seattle and their second string QB too?:suicide:

JK! Some one tells me I cant do something and well...>)

I missed the game again.....:mad::banghead:
How badly hurt is Tedy?
I see no threads as to his condition?

It be nice to have ONE game where I am not pulling out my hair

Oh, like some horrible calls in the Super Bowl that cost them touchdowns against a team whose QB completed five passes or something. I vaguely remember that game.

Oh, like some horrible calls in the Super Bowl that cost them touchdowns against a team whose QB completed five passes or something. I vaguely remember that game.

I vaguely remember some QB in a Super Bowl one year throwing for like 100 yards and winning SB MVP or something. WTF is up with that?

:thumb:

Do you vaguely remember the same QBs team benifitting from some phantom holding calls that brought back touchdowns in that game?

So do I owe Dwight Shrute a personal thank you for tazing one of the Thorton bros. in the third quarter?

Do you vaguely remember the same QBs team benifitting from some phantom holding calls that brought back touchdowns in that game?

I seem to recall that team's strategy to slow down their opponent's high powered offense was to just hit their running back constantly, whether he had the ball or not. For some reason I have this strange memory of one of the players on that team admitting as much. :shrug:

How is a defensive strategy employed against said high-powered offense that leads to the winning teams success equal to a different team getting porked by several game-changing plays to the benifit of the opposing team? Do pittsburg area students need to study extra hard for the analogy portion of the SAT exam?

How is a defensive strategy employed against said high-powered offense that leads to the winning teams success equal to a different team getting porked by several game-changing plays to the benifit of the opposing team? Do pittsburg area students need to study extra hard for the analogy portion of the SAT exam?

Well, if a particular hypothetical defensive strategy may or may not be illegal, and it's only called very rarely, perhaps only once, that could have a negative effect on the opposition.
Potentially.

Well, if a particular hypothetical defensive strategy may or may not be illegal, and it's only called very rarely, perhaps only once, that could have a negative effect on the opposition.
Potentially.

How is a defensive strategy employed against said high-powered offense that leads to the winning teams success equal to a different team getting porked by several game-changing plays to the benifit of the opposing team? Do pittsburg area students need to study extra hard for the analogy portion of the SAT exam? I not only am repeating myself for you, but I typed it lefthanded. If I type righthanded it would be over too quickly and I woulda notta be satisfied.

This week about the D. We had NOBODY out there. No Bruschi, Wilfork or Warren. Not to mention the rest of the crew we have been missing. Seau and Colvin were running around out there with a bunch of rookies. I know we stole that game but I am happy.

Considering all the players that have been lost from the beginning of the season, this team has no business being in contention for a playoff spot with only 3 weeks remaining.

By our standards, a successful season is one that ends with a Lombardi Trophy. This year, I'm making an exception. Simply making the playoffs this year will be a remarkable accomplishment.

Back