Nobody told the Redskins....

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
...that the Vikings are supposed to make the playoffs. The 'Skins came to play this evening folks and are about to embarrass and very much sadden all the Vikings players and fans. Washington even pulled out a little halfback option pass for a TD to remind the Vikes that they did not prepare properly for tonight's game. Fans in the Dome boo'd their team as they headed off to the locker room at the half.

NFC is still messy.

Vikes win and they're in.

Skins win and, if they win next week, they're in.

Skins win tonight and lose next week, Vikes win next week, they're in.

Saints, believe it or not, still have a chance... Skins win tonight, and both Skins and Vikes lose next week, and Saints win, then Saints are in.

I think the AFC's a lot simpler. It's down to the Browns and Titans. Titans win, they're in; Titans lose, and Browns win, and the Browns are in. (I think.)

I have Minnesota's Adrian Peterson on my fantasy team (Actually, I have the OTHER Adrian Peterson on my team as well :p ) and so far, he has done a whole bunch of nothing.

I hope he gets it going or my team could be in trouble. With Laurence Maroney going off today, I really only need 25-30 points from Mr. Peterson tonight to ensure victory.

Let's go Adrian! Get with the program and help a brother out here!

P.S. The Vikings DESERVED to get booed off the field. What a lousy half of football.

I'm in my fantasy championship too...have 2 RB's: Peterson and Addai. Addai had a TD but not much else, and Peterson's just killing me.

My opponent has LT and Portis. Help.

JD10367 on 12-23-2007 at 10:03 PM said:
I think the AFC's a lot simpler. It's down to the Browns and Titans. Titans win, they're in; Titans lose, and Browns win, and the Browns are in. (I think.)

even simpler than that, tenn wins, theyre in, tenn loses, cleveland's in. the browns' game is actually meaningless

Vikes are not that good. The need a WR and QB

Back