Now THIS is how your write a history report!

He probably put more effort into that paper than most kids did.

That has to be bullcrap.

No teacher in the WORLD would give that anything higher then an "F"

Makes for a funny read.. but I would wager pretty highly on it being a fake.

Of course, if we suspend our disbelief (Much like what is need to watch "24" "Lost" and "WWF Wrestling") Then it is a "WOW!" moment. ;)

I did like the random Dr. Dre and anal lube references. ROFL

And that would be Shaolin's homework? How in the hell did you find that? Man... that's pretty Larry Sellers-esque, right there... can only imagine how the after-class conference went.

"You're killing your father!"

And if it's real- ya think maybe he got that shitty (but not failing) grade just so he'd get the hell out of the class? Teacher got sick of him and decided "**** it, here's a D-, be gone!"

PSC_Pats_Fan said:
That has to be bullcrap.

No teacher in the WORLD would give that anything higher then an "F"

You could be right but, I wouldn't doubt it entirely. Could be a kid that doesn't do anything and the teacher has to reward him for at least making an effort.

Me on the other hand, I'd flunk his ass...

Werd Homie!

ROFL I just noticed that page 3 is supposed to be a fly sheet (the one that asks where the text is - he put a translucent piece of paper in front of the page like you'd see in an annual report or some fancy printed piece). I dunno, as a graphic designer I thought that was slick lol.

That had me going there for a sec...

maelli said:
ROFL I just noticed that page 3 is supposed to be a fly sheet (the one that asks where the text is - he put a translucent piece of paper in front of the page like you'd see in an annual report or some fancy printed piece). I dunno, as a graphic designer I thought that was slick lol.

That had me going there for a sec...

"This is Page 3." was just beautiful IMO ROFL ROFL ROFL

:pat:

This is pretty old, and yes, it's supposed to be authentic. I work for a University and believe me, I've seen as bad, or worse, from Grad Students.

Disgusting, really ...

Had that goof handed me that paper back when I was teaching, I would have found the largest red marker made by man and drawn an F across the cover page for the world to see.

Back