#12PF

Reaction score
I keep seeing that I have a visitor message, but I can't see it on my profile page. Also I cant see my post (visitor message), after I post it on someone's profile page. I know I posted it though bc the conversation comes up and shows I did. But, if I go away from that page I can't see the conversation anymore. :(

I keep seeing that I have a visitor message, but I can't see it on my profile page. Also I cant see my post (visitor message), after I post it on someone's profile page. I know I posted it though bc the conversation comes up and shows I did. But, if I go away from that page I can't see the conversation anymore. :(

It's your darn witchcraft, woman! Al Davis :shrug:

It is messy, but near as I can tell, there are "nested" conversations. Click on the "View Conversation" link next to one of those messages and see if your awaiting message is in there.

It's your darn witchcraft, woman! Al Davis :shrug:

My magic must have misfired....I can't even see this thread on the main page! :banghead: Claremonster, you're fired! Those damn double horned unicorns have made everything go array...

It is messy, but near as I can tell, there are "nested" conversations. Click on the "View Conversation" link next to one of those messages and see if your awaiting message is in there.

When I click on "view conversation" there is no new message nor is there any of my messages I posted after. As soon as I've posted the conversation page comes up, and it shows those posts but once I leave that page I can't see the newer posts.

When I click on "view conversation" there is no new message nor is there any of my messages I posted after. As soon as I've posted the conversation page comes up, and it shows those posts but once I leave that page I can't see the newer posts.

Maybe you need to clear your cache or temporary internet files. Could be the page isn't refreshing from the server, so you're seeing a cached page.

Maybe if you undress and stand in front of an internet cam.....Al DavisAl Davis

The whole setup is very confusing. The conversation goes between multiple profiles. It is a bizarre system. I see posts from you #12PF within the last 15 minutes in there.

Maybe you need to clear your cache or temporary internet files. Could be the page isn't refreshing from the server, so you're seeing a cached page.

Problem solved! :thumb: You're rehired. :D Thank you and thanks to everyone else who helped! :)

Glad your problem was fixed.

I don't like the way that whole thing is set up.

Glad your problem was fixed.

I don't like the way that whole thing is set up.

Thanks, I think it may have something to do with the fact that I had two browsers up, both on this site. I didn't even realize I had that other one up til after I started having issues, but I was still having problems when I closed it. Still, i appreciate all the help! :)

Back