O.T. Preparing for takeoff

Hemi_1

Reaction score
I have loaded a 5x8 uhaul trailer to take with me, and within minutes leaving Oklahoma for Iowa.

I will start work Monday so the plan is to stay with family (inlaws)
for a short period while I transition, then on Thanksgiving weekend bring them all back to load up the rest of the stuff.

Keep the place rocking as you all always do and try not to miss me to much.

My House? I put a FSBO sign on my fornt lawn last friday, Sold it yesterday.

I am extreamly pleased it moved so quickly. I seldom have that kind of luck.

The worst part of all of this transition is the moving without my family. They will join me after Turkey day.

Keep it real Pats fans.

Hemi is headed for Cedar Rapids.

:wave:

Good luck with the move Hemi.

Are you originally from Maine? Mainiac? If so where?

ANyways hope all goes well.

patsfanroach* on 11-10-2007 at 12:12 PM said:
Good luck with the move Hemi.

Are you originally from Maine? Mainiac? If so where?

ANyways hope all goes well.

Yeah Born in Dexter, Grew up in Corrinna, spent a good deal of time all over cnetral Maine until I was 25 and moved to CT. to start up a papermill for none other than Mr. Robert Kraft. Still have some checks he signed to me. :thumb:

Thanks for the wishes RG and PFR. and others I will not see until I shutter down.

Hemi_1 on 11-10-2007 at 12:17 PM said:
Yeah Born in Dexter, Grew up in Corrinna, spent a good deal of time all over cnetral Maine until I was 25 and moved to CT. to start up a papermill for none other than Mr. Robert Kraft. Still have some checks he signed to me. :thumb:

Thanks for the wishes RG and PFR. and others I will not see until I shutter down.

you already know I'm sad, with you moving so far away.....but best wishes to you, and be careful.......;) iowa.....:eek: :D

Good luck Hemi. All the best with your move and new job. We'll keep the home fires lit until you are back on line.

Hemi_1 on 11-10-2007 at 12:01 PM said:
I have loaded a 5x8 uhaul trailer to take with me, and within minutes leaving Oklahoma for Iowa.

:blink:

Is that considered an upgrade? ROFL

"Well, we've left Oklahoma, which had cornfields and cows, and now we're in Iowa, which has... um.... cornfields and cows..."

Damn, Hemi, you're moving further away from home instead of closer. :Lecture:

Best to you and yours on the move.

Remember, one of your #1 priorities is to get an internet hook-up established so that you can be here and check up on the Black Bears! :thumb:

Great luck to you in Cedar Rapids Hemi! It's a great city (other than the smell of National Oats). I will warn you though, my brother is a cop down there, so be on your best behavior. He's the one that's the MMA fighter:D

But I could score you some primo tix for their next event......

WisColtFan7 on 11-10-2007 at 06:25 PM said:
Great luck to you in Cedar Rapids Hemi! It's a great city (other than the smell of National Oats). I will warn you though, my brother is a cop down there, so be on your best behavior. He's the one that's the MMA fighter:D

But I could score you some primo tix for their next event......

Is your brother a :pat: fan?

Back