Official Anger Thread

Publish quarterly statements in the local paper, or send copies to the town buildings for public viewing.

Or give her a swift kick in the derriere o:)

My friend Gina offered to drive the 40 min distance she is from me and bitch slap her I was debating it :D

I do that each meeting, I tell them what we have, what we spent what is our balance and all of that. I have the latest statement with me, I have the budget and spread sheet each meeting

But she does not attend the meetings she is not a member

In the local paper not sure if the group would go for that and then again my thinking just freaking show up to the meeting or just freaken give me a call and I would go over it with you

Muse, kick her bitchy, non-participating ass from Charlotte to Savannah. If you need a fire team of retired Marines, let me know, my entire fire team lives within 25 miles of my home. We are all over 50, some close to 60(who me?) but we can still shoot and we hate folks who mess with our Muse.:thumb:

Muse, kick her bitchy, non-participating ass from Charlotte to Savannah. If you need a fire team of retired Marines, let me know, my entire fire team lives within 25 miles of my home. We are all over 50, some close to 60(who me?) but we can still shoot and we hate folks who mess with our Muse.:thumb:

wuv to you but you know this Paul :)

Will keep this in mind :thumb: Just talked to the president, she is really upset over this. She is the nicest lady around and she does so much. I told her we are covered ,our butts are covered to the last penny, don't fret. Let the officer handle it and get back to us. You can shoot, man they will love you here, where most trucks have a gun rack in it :cool:

If she is a non member, and there is no dissent among the membership, I don't see why you need to justify anything to this woman.

It is a non issue. Move along, nothing to see here.

If she is a non member, and there is no dissent among the membership, I don't see why you need to justify anything to this woman.

My thoughts too, if she isn't a member why the F should you justify anything to her....

Tell her to stick her concern up her muffin ass and get the he'll out of your face

I agree, just when I first heard what had happened my first reaction was to show her she was dead wrong.

Back