Official Anger Thread

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
Yeah, so it's 9:30 on Tuesday and I'm sitting in the library rehashing subject matter jurisdiction and such.

This is the official thread to bitch about anything and everything, because Michigan Dave is going to be bitching like a mofo until 4/20 when exams are over and he can relax. This thread will allow me to post pad like a mofo while procrastinating and rolling my eyes at undergrads. 8 hours at work + nights at the library= anger, hostility and general bitterness.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yeah, so it's 9:30 on Tuesday and I'm sitting in the library rehashing subject matter jurisdiction and such.

This is the official thread to bitch about anything and everything, because Michigan Dave is going to be bitching like a mofo until 4/20 when exams are over and he can relax. This thread will allow me to post pad like a mofo while procrastinating and rolling my eyes at undergrads. 8 hours at work + nights at the library= anger, hostility and general bitterness.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Kiss my ass, you over pampered over babied coddled pos!:mad::grrr:

Grow a set and realise no one gives a flying **** about you or your whining little ass excuses for not performing to expectations!!!

Your whole generation is expecting a free ****ing pass and a trophy for participating!!!!

You cant out do everyone around you then you lose. Tough shit! Get over it!

But God almighty stop crying about it! No one gives a shit!!!!!!!

:D Lol!

Ignore me, I'm just friggin with ya!ROFL

Why the phcuk do I pay excise tax in Massachusetts when the roads look like God damm Baghdad:cuss:

I like this vim. More anger= good.

**** you Michigan Dave!!!

(Sorry, got carried away with it)

Seriously though, tax season sucks at my place. Everyone calls in with, "High our client hasn't filed his taxes in three years, can you give us all of his forms and cost basis info like yesterday?" or "We have a client who didn't take his Required Minimum Distribution last year, can you calculate that and then calculate it for this year. Please hurry as his tax accountant is here right now." All stated with an attitude as if I write the tax laws or forgot to file your clients taxes for him.

Know what? Handle your goddamn stinkin tax business and you wouldn't be in the mess you are!!!! :banghead:

No pity for these people. They can all get ass-reamed by Uncle Sam. I don't care.

/Feeling better already

Kleenex FOR EVERYONE!

kleenex.jpg

Some big "tough" asshole in a parking lot in FL was harassing my elderly parents and yelling obscenities at them because my mother had the audacity to bang on the guy's trunk to keep him from backing over my slow-moving father. I told my mother she should've gotten the license plate number, because I would seriously have flown to FL and cruised the parking lot until I found the car. Then I would wait for the owner. Then I would beat him to death. No jokes, no flippancy, nothing funny. I would have seriously, quickly, and mercilessly beaten him to death. Seriously.

Some big "tough" asshole in a parking lot in FL was harassing my elderly parents and yelling obscenities at them because my mother had the audacity to bang on the guy's trunk to keep him from backing over my slow-moving father. I told my mother she should've gotten the license plate number, because I would seriously have flown to FL and cruised the parking lot until I found the car. Then I would wait for the owner. Then I would beat him to death. No jokes, no flippancy, nothing funny. I would have seriously, quickly, and mercilessly beaten him to death. Seriously.

I beleive you.....wuv

Back