Official: McNabb "Out" vs Pats

Dan Pires

Reaction score
Time to get touchy with Feely.
This just in: QB Donovan McNabb (ankle/thumb) and S Quintin Mikell (knee) were downgraded from doubtful to out this afternoon

I most admit im pissed at Mcnabb been out,with him and Westbrook in there,philly could have caused the pats a few problems on D...Feeley is goona get killed out there

P4E* on 11-24-2007 at 04:17 PM said:
I most admit im pissed at Mcnabb been out,with him and Westbrook in there,philly could have caused the pats a few problems on D.

:LOL:

You're kidding, right?

shirtsleeve on 11-24-2007 at 04:12 PM said:
Thanks Dan. Any word how Dawkins injury is affecting him? He's listed as probable.

Dawkins is both physically and mentally tough. He'll play. Still, it won't be enough.

Patriots4ever* on 11-24-2007 at 09:18 PM said:
:LOL:

You're kidding, right?

Haha...i just want ot watch a decent game sunday night,the eagles have a decent D and with Mcnabb and westbrook they could cause the pats a FEW problems,sunday is gonna be boring

Patriots could put up 50 and only let 7 in...Feeley is prolly shitting himself at the thought of trying to beat the pats D

Good Luck feeley you are gonna need it

Am I the only one who thinks the Eagles have a better chance of winning without McNabb? Seriously, he sucks...Feely isn't great either but if I were an Eagles fan I'd rather have pretty much anyone over McNabb.

Dan Pires on 11-24-2007 at 04:19 PM said:
Dawkins is both physically and mentally tough. He'll play. Still, it won't be enough.

Yeah, reminds me somewhat of Rodney. I figured he'd play, but thought the thigh injury may slow him a step. This could be beneficial to Welker and the TE's.

TITAN126 on 11-24-2007 at 09:47 PM said:
Am I the only one who thinks the Eagles have a better chance of winning without McNabb? Seriously, he sucks...Feely isn't great either but if I were an Eagles fan I'd rather have pretty much anyone over McNabb.

Dude,are you for real??..mcnabb is better than feeley,the only chance the eagles have of beating us is by running every play

P4E* on 11-24-2007 at 04:57 PM said:
Dude,are you for real??..mcnabb is better than feeley,the only chance the eagles have of beating us is by running every play

ROFL

Really, cut it out!

Patriots4ever* on 11-24-2007 at 10:05 PM said:
ROFL

Really, cut it out!

Are you drunk bro??:D

every team with a decent QB and RB have a decent chance of beating anyone,it's all on the day,the eagles a good D and they could force turnovers,this game would of been intresting to watch,i would of still backed the pats to of beaten the eagles easy but,with mcnabb and westbrook it would of been better to watch,your not buying this at all are you bro??:D :thumb:

without mcnabb 45-10

with mcnabb 37-17

P4E* on 11-24-2007 at 05:10 PM said:
Are you drunk bro??:D

every team with a decent QB and RB have a decent chance of beating anyone,it's all on the day,the eagles a good D and they could force turnovers,this game would of been intresting to watch,i would of still backed the pats to of beaten the eagles easy but,with mcnabb and westbrook it would of been better to watch,your not buying this at all are you bro??:D :thumb:

without mcnabb 45-10

with mcnabb 37-17

I don't want a good game, I want complete domination.

...and to answer your 1st question, yes. I am preparing to meet your British bretheren at the Rock Bottom Brewery very shortly. :)

I was at the game in Miami in 2004 when Feely and the Dolphins beat the Patriots. Miami fans acted like the Fins won 5 SBs.

I hope the Pats rip Feely's tits off tomorrow night.

don't call me when you're in my town, call me when you're on my block!

McNabb, Feeley......who cares. Just play taps and change the 10 to 11 in the Pats W column. Seriously....why even play the game. No since in causing unnecessary injuries to both teams :D

MercuryMorris on 11-24-2007 at 11:17 PM said:
don't call me when you're in my town, call me when you're on my block!

Allright, this is quickly grown even more tiresome than the Roger Goodell impersonation. Do you think you can type something other than this, or is it the only thought you have?

Back