Official Patriots @ Jets Game Thread 09/09/07

Coles was way too open there on Sanders. He was way behind Coles on that play, so maybe he was expecting help and didn't get it...

Pats beating themselves so far. Muffed field goal and a dropped first down by Welker the big difference so far!!

What's going on here? Looks like the Pats have no linebackers. Are they all hanging back in pass coverage? How can Pennington have no pressure on him AND have someone open in the middle? :mad:

Oops... I don't feel like reloading the "Jailbreak" YouTube video, but there it was again, LOL...

Just like last year you can pass over the middle on this team and have tons of success. d is still too slow!!!

This is gonna be closer than i thought

Thomas and the LB'S need to start bringing heat

Soon as i say that...bingo...sack time...i have our D in fantasy team so plenty of turnovers and sacks will be all good for me

Okay, Mangini just coached Belichick out of his jock on that one. 2nd and 17, they let the excited D break through again and toss a screen for 16 yards. :banghead: Follow that up with the Pats calling a timeout when they don't have one. :banghead:

Aside from the nice opening TD drive, the Pats have been playing a lot of "coulda, woulda, shoulda" football on both sides of the ball. They're looking tentative and confused, and they need to remember that the Jets are a pesky team that will wait for you to screw up (in that regard, they're a lot like the early Patriots of this decade). The Pats should probably be up big, and instead it's tied. This is why I picked the Jets in the pool... I hope the Pats prove me wrong... Come on, guys, get pissed off and kick some ass out there!!!

Man im a little worried here for the season

pennington is completing passes for the fun of things...the coaching so far is poor

i mean the jets are no colts on O

Back