Yeah, no kidding. OK, some classic beef for the squeaking 'bot. See, I always think it's funny that the women can agree on other women being hot but the men have more of an issue saying other men are hot :shrug:
now this is not true.....I think Matt Damon is hot -- I was very upset when I saw that Sarah Silverman was f***ing him

back on track with someone who I can't see anyone, male or female, not wanting to savage ravage :heart:

grace_kelly.jpg
041.jpg
070.jpg

now this is not true.....I think Matt Damon is hot -- I was very upset when I saw that Sarah Silverman was f***ing him

But, you're an original, the exception to the rule. For the record, you are welcome to Matt Damon, because, for me, no.

This woman could work her eyebrows!

Now this is a topic I can get into. Hot chicks older than I am.

Here's a clip featuring "Sabrina" or "Sabby" as her bow-tied grease monkey refers to her. Not only will you enjoy her special charms, but you get to learn some fun facts about motor oil.

Now this is one classy dame.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-i_qMlI359U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-i_qMlI359U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

When I was a kid I used to confuse Liz Taylor with my aunt

When I was in high school, the first time I spent the night at one of my friend's house, went to take a shower the next morning and she's showing my where the towels are in the bathroom and there's picture taped to the inside of the door and I look at it, then look at my friend and asked, "Why do you have a pic of Liz Taylor in your closet?" Turned out it was her mom's yearbook pic. We're talking she looked like her to a tee... Face, hair, eyes, smile... It was weird.

What's funny, or sad.... Friend's mom looked like Liz at 20 and looks like her now, or at least was heading that way the last time I saw her 10 yrs ago. I always thought that was a bit strange.

This stuff is right up my alley since my fave movies and actors/actresses are from the 30's & 40's.

Rosalind Russell

rosalind-russell.jpg

Back